South East Asia Owls

Guest PenangOwl

Guest tuanton

An ex Rotherham resident OWL here now retired and living in Sarawak, Malaysia and anxiously following developments about the club. Really hoping that 2011 brings stability and success.

Just done a little tour of south east Asia visiting most of the countries you mention and disappointingly only bumped into one other Owl in China town in Kuala Lumpur (not really where you expect to see another Owl though to be honest) but on the plus side, not seen any blades as of yet! Lots of foreigners still know of Wednesday though, even some of the locals in Vietnam etc which was a bit of a shock, would have thought we were long since forgotten!

Guest eggsarnie

does the blunt simon still have his cafe/bar thing still in jomtien beach at pattaya ??

been to thailand about 5 times now and need to go again....... god i miss and love that country !!

does the blunt simon still have his cafe/bar thing still in jomtien beach at pattaya ??

been to thailand about 5 times now and need to go again....... god i miss and love that country !!

Paul, yeah he's still there....I still go down in my colours annoying him to buggery.....

Plenty of owls over here....should set up a thai supporters club

Guest eggsarnie

glad to hear it, the annoying him part ,bet he would be most displeased to see the blue and white now lol

where abouts do the owls fans tend to have a drink then in pattaya ?

Yes Paul from Simple Simon's is still here, he is a mate of mine from back home.

Not a bad lad for a pig fan.

Went out with him for the United v Hudders play off final last year and the semi final play off this year. I had a great night but his was not so enjoyable.