Super Tommy Miller

Totally rumbleing wasted on the right.

Meanwhile we have to watch them two tosspots ponce aroud in the middle, while a good playe like him can't get a kick.

I cant see what hes got to lose - dropping Potter and O'Connor is long overdue. We have a glut of players who will play wide, both right and left. Millers natural position is central midfield - surely, surely hes got to see this next week at Yeovil. We need Tommy on the ball Alan.

Guest Sniper1

Played in two positions he just hasn't got the pace for. However hard he does try.

Needs to be in the middle so he can dictate the game at his pace. Something Potter should be doing, but can't.

Tommy Miller tries to pick a pass, he tries that killer ball, one out of 5 might come off but he at least tries to unlock defences, he can also finish which we have seen this season.

He needs to be played central, he didn't enjoy playing for Ipswich because they wanted him to play out wide, yet we do the same f'king thing.

Play him down the twatting middle FFS

I cant see what hes got to lose - dropping Potter and O'Connor is long overdue. We have a glut of players who will play wide, both right and left. Millers natural position is central midfield - surely, surely hes got to see this next week at Yeovil. We need Tommy on the ball Alan.

This and a few other changes seem like obvious decisions yet irvine doesn't seem to want to change anything

Guest Buxtonian

Where are these players who can play wide and right/left. I've seen very little of them, And on saturday, we never had a right winger AT ALL. Yes, the ball needs to be played from cenral midfield, but who to? We do not have players who will run into open spaces, and what we are seriously lacking is a striker who is prepared to have a shot at goal. Were I a League 1 Keeper, I would love to come to Hillsbrough every week. Very few crosses to deal with, and no shots on goal. And this is week in- week out. Goals win matches, but if you don't try to hit the net, you won't score.

I think AI has the problem of both our best two central midfielders are at their best attacking which means it could be a gamble playing them both together but id still give it a go, maybe

Teale - Coke - Miller - Jones or Tudgay - Coke - Miller - Teale