A settled side

Most successful teams have a settled side. We have no clue who should be starting in most positions.

Here is the team with definites - the other positions we and Irvine have no idea who should play.

GK - Weaver

RB - Not sure

CB - Purse

CB - Beevers

LB - Not sure

RM - Not sure

CM - Coke

CM - Not sure

LM - Not sure

CF - Not sure

CF - Not sure

Should be playing but best position not found - Tudgay and Miller

Im afraid if we are all honest we have no real idea who should play in the blank spaces. No other players have proved good enough and un-droppable when tried.

This I feel is the problem - Irvine needs to get a grip on positions and sort it out. Even the players dont know where they should be playing. All of this should be sorted pre-season. If a player hasn't proved himself after three games give someone else a chance until you find the formula.

Hang on. Irvine had a settled side and everyone moaned he needed to change it.

I dont think hes ever had a settled side - i for one have not seen a good game all season. The nearest we came to looking like a side that could be a "settled side" was the team after 35 minutes at Notts County (after he changed the two wide midfielders over). Looked very balanced.

Guest pac-man

Most successful teams have a settled side. We have no clue who should be starting in most positions.

Here is the team with definites - the other positions we and Irvine have no idea who should play.

GK - Weaver

RB - Not sure

CB - Purse

CB - Beevers

LB - Not sure

RM - Not sure

CM - Coke

CM - Not sure

LM - Not sure

CF - Not sure

CF - Not sure

Should be playing but best position not found - Tudgay and Miller

Im afraid if we are all honest we have no real idea who should play in the blank spaces. No other players have proved good enough and un-droppable when tried.

This I feel is the problem - Irvine needs to get a grip on positions and sort it out. Even the players dont know where they should be playing. All of this should be sorted pre-season. If a player hasn't proved himself after three games give someone else a chance until you find the formula.

I think this is the problem. For the first time in years we have a squard but no standout players at the moment. Recent years you could pick the team as we had 11 definate starters but now after so many games we still don't have a settled side.

The only thing we do know is that hinds will not feature and for me that is a good move as he is as bad as Sedgwick for me.

Guest Sniper1

Having seen the squad feature up to now i would pick this side -

.................................Weaver

Otsemobor....Purse.........Buxton.......Jones

Teale..............Miller...........Coke..........Tudgay

........................Morrison......Mellor

Jameson

Spurr/Beevers

Potter

Palmer

Sedgwick

Johnson

Heffernan

I don't think i will ever see this side, like i never saw JJ and Esajas down both wings.

Agreed, except Heffernan for Morrison and JJ for Teale when fit. JJ on left, Tudgay right.

Jameson

Spurr/Beevers

Potter

Palmer

Sedgwick

Johnson

Heffernan

I don't think i will ever see this side, like i never saw JJ and Esajas down both wings.

At last someone puts Tudgay on the left - Thankyou my friend. I have issues with a couple of your selections however will not comment after your correct placement of Tudgay. (IMO)