Cheer up!

I know yesterday was a bit of a drab performance but reading some threads on here and the mood is more negative than Irvines tactics. Let’s not forget this time 8 days ago we hadn't won in 5 games, were staring administration in the face and was looking at a season of mid-table nothingness. Now we're unbeaten in 4, through to the next round of a competition we have a good chance of winning, have all but secured much needed investment which has caught the eye of the national media, who have been very complementary about us, and are now in the play-off places. This week has been a very good week to be a Wednesday fan, I think we should relish it a bit rather than going mental because we only won 1-0.

Guest We'll be back

Agreed, it's nice to steam roll some games, but it wont always happen.

A win is a win in my view, and yesterday was a good result

Nah I've seen enough of this poo now.

We are terrible and we wont get promoted like this.

The odd scraped win against poo opposition doesn't paper over the cracks...We have been poor all season and as soon as we play a team who can finish, we will get beaten.

Nah I've seen enough of this poo now.

We are terrible and we wont get promoted like this.

The odd scraped win against poo opposition doesn't paper over the cracks...We have been poor all season and as soon as we play a team who can finish, we will get beaten.