GO, OR STAY

Guest zero)))

Amazing.. at the start of the season everyone was thinking Irvine was great attracting "Championship" players to Divison 1 and winning manager of the month award.

flip me give the a guy a chance.

I'm pretty sure he isn't happy with how the way we're playing "AT THE MOMENT" but we're flipping 5th!

Give the man time.

Guest zero)))

We've been out-footballed by most teams we've played this season. I don't buy this 10 men behind the ball stuff.

Do you think José Mourinho cares?

Chelsea were awful to watch but won the league.

new investment

give Irvine until say Christmas and see how we are performing and perhaps how the squad seems to be playing on the pitch

if there is a marked improvement from what is being dished up at the minute, then review his situation at the end of the season no matter what happens, promotion, safety or relegation

i say stay. only because i've viewed from a distance and seen 1 game on telly. everything irvine was allegedly shouting at during the orient game was exactly what i saw [and everyone else by the looks of things].

i can't imagine anything worse than watching a team i manage do the exact opposite of what i tell them to do week in, week out. surely you'd be able to change that though.............

Guest frannys ears

Well he can hardly win can he? A good performance and a win, you guys will just say it's a one off, a bad performance and a WIN... suddenly it's the end of the world. Every team we play against has 10 men behind the ball, they will just play for a draw, the players we have aren't good enough to walk past sides. As for bookies, and being the one of the favorites means nothing. Plus decent players won't come to league 1.

Decent players have come, Mellor, Morrison, Heffernan, coke. If we have a good performance it will be a one off. How many good games have we played this season, forget last season it wasnt his side, but it is now. Never mind teams putting ten men behind the ball, im more worried about the way were getting every man behind the ball. Would take Laws back in a heartbeat, and thats saying something.

We are in League One for a reason because last season we were absolutely poor! Just because we're a "big club" doesn't give us the god-given right to beat smaller teams in our league, and the sooner Irvine's critics realise this, and the fact that it will take SEVERAL YEARS to get the club into a healthy position, the better!

total and utter poo

Well he can hardly win can he? A good performance and a win, you guys will just say it's a one off, a bad performance and a WIN... suddenly it's the end of the world. Every team we play against has 10 men behind the ball, they will just play for a draw, the players we have aren't good enough to walk past sides. As for bookies, and being the one of the favorites means nothing. Plus decent players won't come to league 1.

certainly makes for a boring match when they have 10 men behind the ball and we have ELEVEN (eg corners) .... no wonder the crowd is quiet.... we're all flippingasleep!!!

certainly makes for a boring match when they have 10 men behind the ball and we have ELEVEN (eg corners) .... no wonder the crowd is quiet.... we're all flippingasleep!!!

Seriously hate it when we or anybody brings everyone back for a corner.

Ball cleared then straight back at you.

Retain posession, can't break quickly enough.

throw :angry: