Brian Stock

Guest We'll be back

Personally I can't see him coming to us, but he would be a really good signing! Should certainly keep Potter and JOC out

Guest TonyOwl88

Worth a loan until the end of the season?

We badly need a bit more creativity in midfield.

Sounds like he's on the way out from Donny and a loan would give us a chance to assess his fitness after the issues he's had.

He would deffinately be worth a shot... loan, reasonable fee, free transfer in the summer... I think he'd be a fantastic signing for the Championship.... hopefully that's where we're headed.

I'd rather have a decent playmaker in the side once a week then never.

Actually scratch all that ! We have all the tools to get comfortably out of this division, but no one to use them.

Whenever we tried to play football we looked excellent.

There is small chance it could be down to our players who don't want to play style of football that suits them the most, and outplay opposition, but then again it seems highly unlikely...

We only need one new addition, and not to our playing squad :dry:

Guest owls_4_life

I'd just like to see us go with Miller and Coke, I think that would sort out the CM problems but for some reason it doesn't happen

This

We already have midfield options problem is they're not being used.

Guest Parky1867

Actually scratch all that ! We have all the tools to get comfortably out of this division, but no one to use them.

Whenever we tried to play football we looked excellent.

There is small chance it could be down to our players who don't want to play style of football that suits them the most, and outplay opposition, but then again it seems highly unlikely...

We only need one new addition, and not to our playing squad :dry:

Agreed. We have the players in Miller and Coke who are more than good enough, unfortunately Irvine sticks with the players who have consistently under performed.