It's a lack of confidence

Guest LiamSWFCJones

Guest LiamSWFCJones

The squad are being told over and over about how the opposition are actually a very good side and we should be very wary of the opposition.

The result being we do not pounce when they F up, we defend heavily at 0-0 and the players are confused because they have been watching DVD's of rubbish league one sqauds all week and the players are soaking it up and getting used to they play.

I think they should be told quite simply before each match - go out and batter them today, you should be smashing these 5-0, now go out there and don't come back with anything other than 3 points.

And yes, i do think it is that simple.

Also RE the fans, i know it won't stop but kicking off at our own squad makes us like a right joke to the away support, plus i know it's foot ball but i couldn't do my job if i had 17000 people shout at me and boo every time i F up!!!

Guest grannyowl

Agree with this 100%. Irvine should tell them to come out fighting and fans shouldn't boo their own players! It's just robs them of any confidence they do have!

Guest We'll be back

I agree 100%

However 1 hour of analysis of the opposition can be useful. Like their key players ect

They don't need a full week's worth of it