!!!! PARTY TIME !!!!

Everyone who can- get down to the ground tomorrow

Lets drum up a party atmosphere to welcome the new investors and show them just what Sheffield Wednesday is all about

Lets use this positive news to kick start a winning run and forge forward towards promotion this season

COME ON YOU OWLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORWARD TOGETHER

WTID

Lets drum up a party atmosphere to welcome the new investors and show them just what Sheffield Wednesday is all about

Lets use this positive news to kick start a winning run and forge forward towards promotion this season

FORWARD TOGETHER

WTID

But this time with money. :biggrin:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest kbleigh

FORWARD TOGETHER

WTID

I wasn't going to go to this match (should be studying for an exam), but due to this news I have just booked my tickets! The first two blocks I wanted were pretty much sold out (just the odd single seat free) so it looks like it will be a good turn out.

Abso-rumbleing-lutely.

Pass the word the all who'll listen, get your arses to the ground and show the new guys what they are getting.

In the words of Cardiff Owl, lets get the old girl...........poo poo, I can't bring myself to finish that sentence.