online tickets

Guest wewantsturrockback

Guest wewantsturrockback

Can someone let me know what time you can buy tickets online until? looking to buy some leyton orient tickets, but might not get chance until tomorrow morning - i think they are cheaper online to print off by £1 or £2 (tight i know!) so would ideally like to do this, but wasnt sure if the cut off for online was the day of the game or the day before

thanks

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Can someone let me know what time you can buy tickets online until? looking to buy some leyton orient tickets, but might not get chance until tomorrow morning - i think they are cheaper online to print off by £1 or £2 (tight i know!) so would ideally like to do this, but wasnt sure if the cut off for online was the day of the game or the day before

thanks

Usually o.k. to wait till about 11am-noon on the day of the game (when it is a saturday kick off)

Guest wewantsturrockback

Usually o.k. to wait till about 11am-noon on the day of the game (when it is a saturday kick off)

cheers

thanks

They are on sale online right up until the game for print at home.

Obviously we remove the postage option a few days before and only allow print or collect.

Chris