A Pit Villagers Tale

Guest search and destroy

Guest search and destroy

As a pit village dweller, I was quite excited about the Cup Final (we've never been anywhere near a cup final you know) against our illustrious neighbours in the bright city lights.

First impressions as I passed a impressive looking shopping complex (we only have a traditional cobbled outdoor shopping facility) was quite how racially diverse a City you have, I could have sworn I'd come off the M1 half an hour late and ended up in Bradford! Still onwards and upwards, our pit village is a litlle behind the times, we're not even cultural, let alone multicultural, it looked a festival of colour with lots of lovely looking restaurants and eateries.

Another thing i noticed was the incrediblely affordable houing, wow, there are some areas of this melting pot where one can buy a 3 bedroom house for £30k (www.rightmove.co.uk) so no problems for 1st time buyers here.

Mind you, it seems your fantastic city needs affordable housing due to the huge number who claim incapacity benefits, and Motablity Allowances, are there some deep rooted health problems or are a large number a little work shy.

The ground was OK, a poor view behind huge metal supports but I suppose its quite ancient, at half time I hurried down to the concourse, eager to see the TV replays to see if the "goals" were indeep offside but the TV's must have been taken down for maintenance, so I thought i'd grab a quick pint but it seems the beer was off.

In summary, a lovely place but call me old fashioned, i'll stick with the pit village thanks.

As a pit village dweller, I was quite excited about the Cup Final (we've never been anywhere near a cup final you know) against our illustrious neighbours in the bright city lights.

First impressions as I passed a impressive looking shopping complex (we only have a traditional cobbled outdoor shopping facility) was quite how racially diverse a City you have, I could have sworn I'd come off the M1 half an hour late and ended up in Bradford! Still onwards and upwards, our pit village is a litlle behind the times, we're not even cultural, let alone multicultural, it looked a festival of colour with lots of lovely looking restaurants and eateries.

Another thing i noticed was the incrediblely affordable houing, wow, there are some areas of this melting pot where one can buy a 3 bedroom house for £30k (www.rightmove.co.uk) so no problems for 1st time buyers here.

Mind you, it seems your fantastic city needs affordable housing due to the huge number who claim incapacity benefits, and Motablity Allowances, are there some deep rooted health problems or are a large number a little work shy.

The ground was OK, a poor view behind huge metal supports but I suppose its quite ancient, at half time I hurried down to the concourse, eager to see the TV replays to see if the "goals" were indeep offside but the TV's must have been taken down for maintenance, so I thought i'd grab a quick pint but it seems the beer was off.

In summary, a lovely place but call me old fashioned, i'll stick with the pit village thanks.

Yeah, you do that. I bet you thought you were going to fall of the edge of the world at one point. Racist inbred

aye, makes st.augustines look like paris !!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

There's a lot of Chesterfield fans still hanging around our forum.

Its ok, if you want to support your big brother, you're allowed. After all, there are a lot of Wednesday fans born in Chesterfield. Don't really hear of any Chesterfield fans born in Sheffield, but why would you?

Anyway, glad to have you all aboard on here. You give me that warm glow inside that no matter how bad things get at S6, at least I don't support a team based in a village only known for its bent church roof.

There's a lot of Chesterfield fans still hanging around our forum.

Its ok, if you want to support your big brother, you're allowed. After all, there are a lot of Wednesday fans born in Chesterfield. Don't really hear of any Chesterfield fans born in Sheffield, but why would you?

Anyway, glad to have you all aboard on here. You give me that warm glow inside that no matter how bad things get at S6, at least I don't support a team based in a village only known for its bent church roof.

Do you think they go on Derby websites as well.

Unfortunately my work takes me to your little poo hole of a town, I think Birdholme, Boythorpe and Newbold stretch straigh across it

and what a lovely place it is and trust me there's enough sad lazy idle jeremy kyle losers living there to fill your tin pot shack of a ground ten times over. :biggrin:

Never mind duck

Unfortunately my work takes me to your little poo hole of a town, I think Birdholme, Boythorpe and Newbold stretch straigh across it

and what a lovely place it is and trust me there's enough sad lazy idle jeremy kyle losers living there to fill your tin pot shack of a ground ten times over. :biggrin:

What about that lovely place DUCKMANTON

Guest Spireites

Lmao.

Sorry mate, No jpt trophy to put in your old pit locker trophy cabinet this year ,such a shame,tell you what though you could make a pretend one out of old pit checks and snap tins ,stick it together with glue made out of melted down nacker'd pit ponies ,and Daves yer uncle,you might just get away with it,,Once a year you can parade it round your village and pretend your Team is something good .