Who else thinks Teale was terrific?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

How come he hasn't got any credit?

Was constantly a threat to there backline and how can it harm us having a winger willing to take players on!

Can only really remember one mistake all match and to be honest, he linked up very well with Jones.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Sorry but no matter what he does on the pitch it won't make up for the fact that the cod canyon drives a two seater bentley.

:laugh:

Guest JonTheOwl66

To be "terrific" and "awesome", you need to have an end product, and that's where he was sorely lacking.

Nice Bentley though.

Million times more threatening than JJ has ever been.

Guest pembo55

I'm not a fan at all of him this season but I will put my hand up and admit I was wrong after last night he was brilliant. He's finally beating his man and a few good crosses. And he stop attempting to try them short corners that just don't work at all. But fair play played well last night.

Uto

P.s. nice bentley :biggrin:

Guest Woz1867

How come he hasn't got any credit?

Was constantly a threat to there backline and how can it harm us having a winger willing to take players on!

Can only really remember one mistake all match and to be honest, he linked up very well with Jones.

As i said on my phone in. Our left hand side was good last night!

Guest Wrighty80

Brilliant and Terrific?

I think some people have been watching too much Wednesday to no what brilliant actually is if that's all Teale has to do.

Imagine how good he'd be if he set up a goal/scored one!

mentioned it in the Potter and Buxton thread...... had by far his most influential game.

He is starting to believe that he can hurt defenders now with his trickery. Love that he is a winger who is always looking for forward options, over laps and getting the ball into the box. Doesn't look for the backwards pass all the time like Sedgwick. good signing IMO

+1 to Alan

Guest JonTheOwl66

Brilliant and Terrific?

I think some people have been watching too much Wednesday to no what brilliant actually is if that's all Teale has to do.

Imagine how good he'd be if he set up a goal/scored one!

He has set up a goal.

Guest Sheff Owl

I think he's more effective on the right.

Better than Sedgewick, who's struggling at the moment.

I'd like to see Jones on the left, Teale on the right and Spurr back in the defence.

Yeah his natural position on the right but Irvine plays him on the left to accommodate Sedgwick.

Agree with you Jones is not a left back but could be brilliant on the wing.

Guest pembo55

Yeah his natural position on the right but Irvine plays him on the left to accommodate Sedgwick.

Agree with you Jones is not a left back but could be brilliant on the wing.

I'd love to see him on the wing he is afterall a left wingers isn't he or his he a left back. To me he looks more comfortable inas a left midfielder.

Guest Wrighty80

He has set up a goal.

But last night he did neither but was brilliant?

Last week I saw Gareth Bale play - He set 2 up and scored one. Now that performance was brilliant.

Not making a few threatening runs at a league 2 defence with little end product.

For the record I think he did ok, but Brilliant?! :blink: seriously!