New Sheffield Wednesday book out now

When it comes to onions< I am an expert< lol:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Will this be in the club shop?

Amazon saying it'll take 14 days to deliver, and I can't wait that long!

By the way, currently on page 7 of 88 :cool:

I really would urge any Wednesdayite to get a copy of this, or any book on our history. Our heritage is too good to ignore, and Jason Dicksinon has wrote more books on Wednesday that Richard Sparling, Keith Howard and Keith Farnsworth combined (arse-licking out of the way...), so you know it'll be a good one.

Can't wait for the Complete Record.

I really would urge any Wednesdayite to get a copy of this, or any book on our history. Our heritage is too good to ignore, and Jason Dicksinon has wrote more books on Wednesday that Richard Sparling, Keith Howard and Keith Farnsworth combined (arse-licking out of the way...), so you know it'll be a good one.

I agree! Based on the On This Day book I managed to get my wife to marry me the day before the anniversary of Sheffield Wednesday being formed, and the day of the anniversary of our first ever league game, in 1892, which we won against Notts County.

She didn't suspect a thing! :cool:

"The Idiot's Guide to Sports Club Financial Management" by Grierson R. and Parker N. ISBN 666 666 666 666 :ph34r:

Hopefully it will be in the club shop sooner, rather than later. On This Day and all my others were stocked so no reason to believe this one wont be :biggrin:

Ironic that my previous book was used as a proposal tool as Miscellany has a story about fans getting engaged at matches over the years!

Only flaw in that plan is what happens when she wants to go away for an anniversary? - that's why I got married in June, lol

Ironic that my previous book was used as a proposal tool as Miscellany has a story about fans getting engaged at matches over the years!

Only flaw in that plan is what happens when she wants to go away for an anniversary? - that's why I got married in June, lol

...I've not thought this through. At all. :blink::ohmy:lol

Your On This Day book is an absolute treasure. My mum bought it for me as a gift upon the birth of my daughter. She made a little hand written addition in the front noting the birth and the date. You should be very proud of the book, it gives me such a lot of pleasure to dip into it. I will certainly be getting a copy of the companion volume.