Teams left:

CARLISLE

ROTHERHAM

HUDDERSFIELD

CREWE ALEXANDRA

BURY

HARTLEPOOL UNITED

ACCRINGTON / STOCKPORT

There's a bit of a fuss being kicked up with the Accrington game, as it's rumoured they played an ineligible player in the 1st round.

I would want to avoid Huddersfield and Rotherham., as I wouldn't fancy us to be any of them.

Having never been to Accrington Stanley, they would be my preference!

Teams left:

CARLISLE

ROTHERHAM

HUDDERSFIELD

CREWE ALEXANDRA

BURY

HARTLEPOOL UNITED

ACCRINGTON / STOCKPORT

There's a bit of a fuss being kicked up with the Accrington game, as it's rumoured they played an ineligible player in the 1st round.

I would want to avoid Huddersfield and Rotherham., as I wouldn't fancy us to be any of them.

Having never been to Accrington Stanley, they would be my preference!

Are you on drugs,you actually think Rotherham would beat us,SHAME ON YOU.Rotherham are a one trick pony called A L F.

Are you on drugs,you actually think Rotherham would beat us,SHAME ON YOU.Rotherham are a one trick pony called A L F.

Toytown raise their game four or five levels every time they play Wednesday. How many times have they won at Hillsborough on the bounce??

The fact is I would rather go out of the competition at home to Carlisle, Hartlepool or Crewe than away at Rotherham United or at home to them, live on sky as it would probably be!

Guest We'll be back

Is it not divided into North East and North West?

I would preferably love to take on Crewe at home.... easy passage to semis. Or Accrington away