Attendance last night

It does make you wonder if the South and North Upper should be closed (maybe next year) until further notice similar to leeds closing their top tier whilst in this division or demand picks up. Atmosphere was great for a JPT match.

Guest bartos

First game I missed, workin til 8 so played catch up on Sky.

Worked out it had gone all the way as had to venture out about 9.45 to find lots of traffic still around, I was paused at 60. Despite knowing it had gone to pens it still didn't disappoint and was a great advert for lower league football

Well done to all who attended

Guest BirdonaMaguire

It does make you wonder if the South and North Upper should be closed (maybe next year) until further notice similar to leeds closing their top tier whilst in this division or demand picks up. Atmosphere was great for a JPT match.

How does wee wee off sound, I like my seat higher up in the North than I was yesterday, better view and not as crammed at half time.

The North is the only stand to sell consistently well for each game it'd be financial suicide

Do all upper North ST holders who cannot get a £405 seat move to the Kop? with it's poo poo view and tossy band

How does wee wee off sound, I like my seat higher up in the North than I was yesterday, better view and not as crammed at half time.

The North is the only stand to sell consistently well for each game it'd be financial suicide

Do all upper North ST holders who cannot get a £405 seat move to the Kop? with it's poo poo view and tossy band

Spot on.

Guest James-The-Owl

Don't hold back mate just say what you think.

I can see the logic behind closing the grandstand to help fill out the lower south, but the north stand is nearly always packed.

Worked well last night though, but I wouldn't want to see it like that for every league match.

Think closing the Grandstand would be a cracking idea as cuts down on costs and there plenty of room in lower South anyway.

With away fans in Lower Leppings Lane then we must save a few quid on costs and atmosphere from wednesday fans would be better.

Also games like last nights keep Upper North and Upper Kop shut get everbody closer to the pitch.

Edited by coopswfc76

Guest BirdonaMaguire

BTW the total attendance of all the Northern JPT excluding Wednesday is less than the total of our two games

Think closing the Grandstand would be a cracking idea as cuts down on costs and there plenty of room in lower South anyway.

With away fans in Lower Leppings Lane then we must save a few quid on costs and atmosphere from wednesday fans would be better.

Also games like last nights keep Upper North and Upper Kop shut get everbody closer to the pitch.

You might want to speak to the people in the family section of the Grandstand about that.

Remember the furore when they were moved to the North?

Guest Leebarmyarmyswfc

How does calm down sound? slagging your own band off and stadium... Hmm

I appreciate that but instead of moving them to North make first two blocks of south(Kop Side) the family section gives them cracking facilities still in that stand.

compared with the Grandstand the facilities in the South for families are no better than the North.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

How does calm down sound? slagging your own band off and stadium... Hmm

The view from the Kop compared to the North is awful IMHO, I spent my formative years on the Kop when it was standing and latterly seating but it lost it's magic when it became seating.

As for the band, cannot stand them.

personally i find it frustrating that only 12,000 home fans decided to turn up when the cost of tickets was £5 & £2.50, surely you cant afford to miss a match at that price, i hear people saying that its a tin pot cup or that they would rather go to a league game and that its simply just not worth attending...

this is OUR club and do we not all want the same thing, that we all want us to do well, i no matter what competition my club are playing in want to attend if i can, and want them to win, especially with the situation OUR club finds itself in.

i urge all fans if we get a home draw and the cost of a ticket for the next round is £5 & £2.50 and you are available to go then show your loyalty and get yourselves down there and hopefully we can win this competition and get some money into the club,

(not too sure what the winning prize money is)...?

personally i find it frustrating that only 12,000 home fans decided to turn up when the cost of tickets was £5 & £2.50, surely you cant afford to miss a match at that price, i hear people saying that its a tin pot cup or that they would rather go to a league game and that its simply just not worth attending...

this is OUR club and do we not all want the same thing, that we all want us to do well, i no matter what competition my club are playing in want to attend if i can, and want them to win, especially with the situation OUR club finds itself in.

i urge all fans if we get a home draw and the cost of a ticket for the next round is £5 & £2.50 and you are available to go then show your loyalty and get yourselves down there and hopefully we can win this competition and get some money into the club,

In fairness a 7:15 kick off and Sky won't of helped.

I stayed home as by the time I finished work I wouldn't of made in time.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

In fairness a 7:15 kick off and Sky won't of helped.

I stayed home as by the time I finished work I wouldn't of made in time.

:mad:

HAVE HAVE HAVE

I agree entirely with your comment. I wonder how loud the stay away fans would be shouting IF we get to Wembley in this competition and are only given 10,000 tickets and they can't get one??????