Chesterfield fans

I sky + it last night and watched it this morning,had to laugh they keep cutting to this Chesterfield fan who looks like she died 10 years ago and someone is working her from the back.I've said it before and i'll say it again WOMEN KNOW YOUR PLACE.

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH. ***** slap those hoes.

Don't agree with the 'Wed going Bust' chants, but less of the 'greater Sheffield' bit Chesterfield was and always will be in Derbyshire. Many of the locations around g.Sheff. resisted their attempts to take over everywhere, and lets be honest, not everyone wants to be a Dee-Daa. Im a Wdednesdayite through and through, but there's no way I want to be a Sheffielder. Chesterfield have been a club with a long , maybe not too succesful history, but then, if you're not Chelsea or Manure, you're a nobody these days. And don't forget that the Town, as they're usually called , have the reputation for producing some of the finest goalkeepers this country has known. Don't forget that they now have the D.A. cross to bear.

Who the Heck are you??? I'm sure i know must know you if your from Buxton, cant condone that post though mate aint having chesterfield associated with my home town!!! :ph34r:

Watched the game in the pub with a few of them.

They jumped about when they scored, hilarious.

When we scored I sipped my beer.

One came out with one of the best sentences ever after their offside goal, "This is like Middlesbrough all over again."

Was right too. Went out of the cup at hilsborough...

I can remember once being really pleased for Rotherham when they got promoted out of old div4. I did not realise how much they and other 'local' clubs hate us until more recent years when we have found ourselves playing them. It is funny now with Donny having the best team in South Yorkshire they seem to think that because they have the best team they are the best club. They seem to get really annoyed when I say it is great to see you doing so well. Doing well for them however will be being in the second division, for us that will never be doing well.

You just have to laugh...I couldn't give a flying **** about shitty clubs like Chezzy and Rovrum.

I hate the pigs and dirty l**ds, the rest seem to have some unhealthy obsession about us.

Same here. At least L**ds and the pigs warrant our attention unlike our jealous little cousins.

I just love that they think it was 'our cup final'. When did chezzy fans crawl up their own arses?

I have this argument with our lass who's family are all Millers. They call me pig this and pig that when to me teams like rovrum, chezzy, donny and barnsley don't particularly bother me either way, if you like they aren't a threat to us, never have been, never will be. I hate the pigs (and L**ds) but these other little village teams with massive inferiority complexes, even now, are just wasting their own breath.

pitiful really.

UTO.

In a nutshell and +1.

Chesterfield after last night go back to being a bottom division insignificance. I couldn't care less about them and I never have done. The same as most Wednesday fans.

Always baffles me why fans get so upset about other fans bantering - reality check people - it's what fans do

So what they were singing unflattering songs about us using something topical - it happens all over the country at all grounds.

We're what they'd love to be - they have small man syndrome regarding us - clubs like us have it regarding the likes of Man U

What did you expect Chessie fans to be singing?

We love you Wednesday?

No group of people are as sanctimonious and bipolar as the football fan

Always baffles me why fans get so upset about other fans bantering - reality check people - it's what fans do

So what they were singing unflattering songs about us using something topical - it happens all over the country at all grounds.

We're what they'd love to be - they have small man syndrome regarding us - clubs like us have it regarding the likes of Man U

We love you Wednesday?

Agree.

having said they I can't help but laugh that the Chesterfield fans think its our best result ever because the players happend to celebrate after winning a penalty shootout.

SHOCKING!!

Edited by goh

We love you Wednesday?

+1.

If we'd played Rotherham or Chesterfield around the time of thier money problems, we'd have been singing the exact same thing.

I've worked amongst the six fingered knuckle draggers,and i'll tell you,they have got a massive,massive chip on their hunchbacks,that's if you can sort out the spurs,arsenal,chelsea and the obligratory Man ure "fans",a chessy Man u "fan" once told me,he went to old trafford to buy xmas presents at the club shop...ON MATCH DAY!!,then went home...ffs.

Or when they got to the fa cup semi's,all the sky season ticket holders decided to come out of the woodwork and to support em for the DAY!!! FFS

The Turkish premiership fake kit industry must be making an absolute fortune in chessy....rant over

Guest IBLEEDBLUEANDWHITE

I never gave anything to chesterfield or rotherham collections........let em fold for all i care...tinpot towns ...i will never forget what they said when our money worries started.

Guest slattsowl

What I found really sad was on the tram back when Chessie fans started singing ' when the blades come marching in. '

This i found really pitiful has they thought it was getting under our skin. I just said to the lad standing next to me could you imagine if we started singing Mansfield or Derby songs to them :laugh:

Guest woodeth

I also recall chucking at least a fiver in their bucket collection thingy and also contributed towards Donny years ago when they were in the poo poo

How much respect do we get in are hour of need ? Fk all so in the future it will be a 2 fingered salute from me to everyone else

You gotta look after number 1 in this life.

U.T.O.

Yes ita bit like Britain giving millions to pakistan...dont get any thanks for that either so fk em I say