Potter, buxton and sedgwick ....

Have you been smoking crack?? Seriously buxton good enough? He gives me the same fear when he has the ball that i used to get when Brian Barry Murphy was on the ball. He is a terrible player, can't pass,can't run, can't take throw ins, has no positional awareness and brings nothing to the team i really hope Semi is given a long run because Buxton is dire does anyone know how long his contract has got left?

Absolute poo . Have you watched him play this season?

My only problem with Potter is his defensive ability. He sits deep but he can't mark and he pulls out of every tackle. If Irvine is going to drop Potter to a DM then we should really be playing James O'Connor.

Potter isn't a defensive midfielder, he needs to get forward like Miller/Coke does.

Is it an automatic thing for some of you on here when a player makes a mistake that's it your on their back all time.... how about getting behind the players and support them like you support the club. Last night sat on south potter made a mistake and that was it. Every time got the ball always slagged him off. Even when weaver made that kick to Morrison before we scored. Someone shouted poo kick.... they are human we all make mistakes. Some more them others. But poo poo happens. League 1 accept it....

UTO WTID

Buxton - I wish Irvine never changed it last night, IMO he should have kept Semi in, last couple of games Semi has looked decent and needs a run of games and hopefully will get some consistency no good playing one game then dropped and so on. It's not like Semi needed a rest is it?

Potter - Not a fan and won't deny that, would rather have Miller play everytime instead.

Sedgwick - Was not really impressed when we signed him but hey gotta give him a chance and so far not impressed me one bit.

Hopefully Semi will be back in Sturday and get a run of games at right back

Buxton has had it and made two glaring errors, which have cost us two goals..... time for Semi to have an extended run. He has also been quite impressive in his last 2 appearances..... and he has pace to cover for carthorse Darren

As for Sedgy, totally agree. Either his legs have gone since Alan had him at Preston, or he has never had them. He looks so lethargic and stiff when trying to move it is awkward to watch.

Tudgay on the right Saturday, Miller and Coke in the centre and Teale out left (please)

JJ to come on for last 20 and frighten the life out of the Orient

Guest wilkotheowl

Your on crack

Thought potter was good tonight. Wanting the ball and looking to pass forward

Sedgwick and Buxton I agree, slightly.

Yeah, Potter played some clever through balls tonight, but will never win over some people it seems.

I do agree that the other two were disappointing, but constantly slagging them off won't help matters.

Let's ALL get behind the team. 3 points on Saturday will keep the run going. UTO !! WTID.

I thought Buxton was pretty poor.

However, he's been one of our most consistant players this season. Then against Southampton he made one error that got punished (still had a pretty good game mind) then he gets shafted for the next game by Irvine, who brings Semi in. Any confidence built up by Buxton from his good start to the season was un done by a mistake and then his manager not showing faith.

Last night he looked back to what he was last season.

Bad management.

Guest wilkotheowl

Your just rolling out the people who have been in front of the firing squad before, lazy journalism if you will. Any spell we played well in, Potter was invariably feeding Teale/ Coke/ or Morrison.

Buxton didnt give away the goal, Purse more than him if you want to blame somebody, but the real reason was a lack of communication clearly neither one of them called it as theirs. blaming Buxton for that is mental stuff, Purse should be defending that space in behind but he merely gave up knowing he didn't have the pace to catch him. Then you sight our last game he made a mistake? is there really that little you can think of in this one? ye thought so.

Whatever ANYONE says we have got to stick with what we've got for now & make the best of it. Miller & Johnno returning will help us improve I'm sure.

UTO!!