Potter, buxton and sedgwick ....

Guest Danaldo_SWFC

Whilst ever other players are fit, these 3 should get no where near the starting 11. Diabolical again

Completely agree.

How can anyone stick up for Buxton? poor distribution, bottles tackles, very poor positionally. ive seen better players in his position much further down the leagues.

Overall it was nice to see us try and knock the ball about a bit and stretch the opposition. Jones put some cracking balls into the box, just unfortunate noone got on the end of them

Buxton has been one of our better players this season, but suffers from the Wednesday disease. This is where a section of the crowd pick on a player, and a few more join in, thinking it's the right thing to do. Usually the ones who've had 3 pints, and wear Burberry.

The one that worries me is Beevers. He's developed a habit of heading to the opposition, or back into the danger area. And his distribution has gone backwards.

Potter didn't do anything wrong tonight, bar miss a penalty - but so did 5 others. Sedgwick had a better game but still wouldn't have him in the first team and Buxton was awful. Says something when you look forward to having Otsemebor back.

Guest owls_4_life

Don't like Sedgwick he's too slow.

Potter thought did ok tonight, and the penalty was an excellent save he couldn't have put it any further into the corner.

Buxton, poor game tonight but has been one of better players this season.

Sedgwick is abysmal. He brings nothing to the table whatsoever. He can't tackle, can't cross and doesn't track back. He is useless. Potter and Buxton aren't brilliant but at least they look like they're trying. Why does AI persist in playing Sedgwick? He's not even a threat from the bench.

Whilst ever other players are fit, these 3 should get no where near the starting 11. Diabolical again

Buxton 7 - Didnt get forward much but defending was solid, anyway how could you expect him to get forward when Sedgewick wouldnt see a pass if it hit him over the head.

Potter 7.5 - Decent game nice range of passing but should call for it more when he is in space, defending stands off far too much, but then again so does everyone on the whole team.

Sedgewick 2 - No pace, terrible range of passing, cant beat a man, cant cross, gives me hope I can still make it as a pro.

Anyways Glaser, how about actually trying to analyse the game rather than rolling out the same pap again striking all the scapegoats down with no substance whatsoever.

Guest Woz1867

Ok, he's one of the boo boys for some of you, but Buxton wasn't even that bad tonight, mistake for the second but we're a League 1 side now, we can't get perfect players. He was good enough on the whole.

Agreed!

Buxton 7 - Didnt get forward much but defending was solid, anyway how could you expect him to get forward when Sedgewick wouldnt see a pass if it hit him over the head.

Potter 7.5 - Decent game nice range of passing but should call for it more when he is in space, defending stands off far too much, but then again so does everyone on the whole team.

Sedgewick 2 - No pace, terrible range of passing, cant beat a man, cant cross, gives me hope I can still make it as a pro.

Anyways Glaser, how about actually trying to analyse the game rather than rolling out the same pap again striking all the scapegoats down with no substance whatsoever.

Same pap ?

Jesus ...... Buxton was all over the place defensively, then gave away his second goal in his last two appearances due to woeful defending. Potter was also shocking and bottled the challenge for their first, missed a penalty and nearly lost it for us at the death with a shocking pass. As for Sedgwick ..... He has to be the worst right winger we have had for some time. No pace going forward, no skill or technical ability. He runs about, but I could do that for a few grand a week.

As for the game, thought morisson looked very sharp first half and there was some good link play with mellor. Also thought coke cemented himself as our most important player, jones looked dangerous going forward and teale had his best game since arriving