It took me 11 years!

Was at the Notts game, sat opposite the wednesday fans with some notts friends from norway and finally I saw the wednesday win. First game was Leeds away back in '99, then Wed-Ipswich couple of years ago and Nottingham F - Wed half a year ago. Lost all three games. Begin to think that me watching the Wednesday was a jinx, but when the game was over this saturday I was the happiest man alive!

A big thank YOU to all of the wednesday fans on saturday, massive support, I'm still pinching my arm, what noise! :biggrin:

So hopefully, upwards and onwards from here on!

UTO!

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Was at the Notts game, sat opposite the wednesday fans with some notts friends from norway and finally I saw the wednesday win. First game was Leeds away back in '99, then Wed-Ipswich couple of years ago and Nottingham F - Wed half a year ago. Lost all three games. Begin to think that me watching the Wednesday was a jinx, but when the game was over this saturday I was the happiest man alive!

A big thank YOU to all of the wednesday fans on saturday, massive support, I'm still pinching my arm, what noise! :biggrin:

UTO!

just think how much more you would have enjoyed it in our end rolleyes.gif

UTO!

Not much of a fan are you mate, don't know where you live exactly but it's not as though Oslo, Bergen or Trondiem are the other side of the world is it.

lol

Well done, It's great to have fans such as yourself, just a pitty the club can't reward you as much as you deserve ! UTO WTID

Bet the view was imense from where you were sitting though

Lack of better words: it was insane, fantastic, flippingout of this world!

And yes, Kristiansand is not far away from England, and I will travel more often. Got me a steady job that pays ok :happy:

Seen the Wednesday two times this year, that's not half bad is it? :blush:

After having seen the Wednesday win, and the fans go mental, going to a Tippeliga match (Norwegian "premier" league) after this will be like looking at grass grow...

UTO!

Edited by Fu Manchu

Lack of better words: it was insane, fantastic, flippingout of this world!

And yes, Kristiansand is not far away from England, and I will travel more often. Got me a steady job that pays ok :happy:

Seen the Wednesday two times this year, that's not half bad is it? :blush:

After having seen the Wednesday win, and the fans go mental, going to a Tippeliga match (Norwegian "premier" league) after this will be like looking at grass grow...

UTO!

Don't Know who introduced you to Wednesday, but one of the ways we reccognise a true fan is those who refer to ourselves as "The Wednesday" or "Wednesday" You are a TOP MAN !

Don't Know who introduced you to Wednesday, but one of the ways we reccognise a true fan is those who refer to ourselves as "The Wednesday" or "Wednesday" You are a TOP MAN !

One man: Waddle! (what a fantastic mullet, what a fantastic player!)

UTO!

11 years???

Basically downhill all the way! Must be your fault then! :biggrin:

Only joking mate. Top Post.

Don't leave it another 11 years till the next win though!

UTO!

I know how you feel. I was a bit of a jinx too. First game was in '01. Pompey away, lost 2-1. Then went to a series of away games to Gillingham and others, losing and sometimes getting a draw. Went to Hillsborough, finally, in '02, losing many and drawing some.

Then the day finally came. Pompey away, 2003. We're bottom, they're top. They only need a win to secure promotion. Michael Reddy gets through on goal and puts past Shaka Hislop to secure a 2-0 win!

Got a series of away wins behind me at places like Wrexham, Torquay etc and then finally, on the last game of the season (05/06 I think) we managed to hold on for a 3-2 home win Vs Norwich. We nearly threw it away though after going 3-0 up and letting them bring it back.

Many wins later, I'm hoping I'm no longer the jijnx!