Manchester Owls

From the request of Owl on quay............cool.gif

I'll be watching the game in Walkabout on Quay Street just of Deansgate. i've not checked that they are playing it but they always do so i'll be there.

To be honest I was reluctant to start this thread as our tv run hasn't been to great.

However the law of averages says we will win this one.

All manc owls welcome to join me watch The Wednesday win!

Regards

Guest Owl on the quay

I'll be watching the game in Walkabout on Quay Street just of Deansgate. i've not checked that they are playing it but they always do so i'll be there.

To be honest I was reluctant to start this thread as our tv run hasn't been to great.

Regards

Lovely stuff. I'll see you there.

Regards

I'll come down and watch with you. Will you be easy to spot?!

Regards

I should be down, depending on what time I finish work tomorrow. Have to agree though, our Manc Owl TV meetings always seem to go one way...not tomorrow though.

Im newish to manchester so i'm not that sure where that walkabout is.

Can you tell me of any other shops/bars or landmarks that are nearby so ive got a chance of finding it?

Im newish to manchester so i'm not that sure where that walkabout is.

Can you tell me of any other shops/bars or landmarks that are nearby so ive got a chance of finding it?

Head to Deansgate, which is the long street with the giant hilton hotel at the very bottom. If your walking up from there you'll see a Bang & Olufsen shop on the left, then a Church of Scientology 'shop', then a Sainsbury's local, turn left directly after that and walkabout is about 100 yards down on the left. Or if you're coming from the top of deansgate, go down past the Hog's head, then the Old John Rylands library and turn right when u see the Sainsbury's. Hope u find it mate :)