chezzi match kick off 7.15 wot all that about?

Guest Buxtonian

K.O.Time immaterial to me as I can't make it due to other commitmets, but if you recall, in the old days when we used to play in the Premiership &Championship, or as they were then called League 1 & League 2, mid week matches always started at 7.15 p.m.

I despair at the basic lack of English used at times

I don't agree with the foul language that is sometimes used on here but do we really have to post snide replies about an individuals poor grammer/spelling? I wasn't aware that it was an essential requirement to have an English degree before you start postin on O.T . Smart arse.

I don't agree with the foul language that is sometimes used on here but do we really have to post snide replies about an individuals poor grammer/spelling? I wasn't aware that it was an essential requirement to have an English degree before you start postin on O.T . Smart arse.

Grammar!!!!

Sky offered us the game for which the club does get a payment to compensate for the potential drop in attendance, which the cheaper ticket pricing seems to have mitigated this issue, great supporter!!!!!!

The slot they had in their schedule dictated the earlier kick off time and so this is why it is 7:15.

I know its not ideal for everyone, which is why we dont generally kick off this early, as we recognise Wednesdayites are spread far and wide and travel some distances to get to the games.

Maybe a change of kick off time will kill the issue we have when the matches we play are televised on sky ;) say no more

UTO

Caz