Time for us to help ourselves

We all know the clubs precarious financial position, and I'm sure all avenues are being pursued behind the scenes, but the club can act now to ease that burden. Call the manager to task over the negative football that has so far driven away nearly 5000 fans. Having gone out on a limb to provide the manager with the funds that has enabled him to operate perhaps the strongest squad in the division, surely they can demand better entertainment value than is currently being provided. This is something the club can implement now at no extra cost. Mr Irvine might not take kindly to the interference but at the end of the day, the clubs future is at risk and most probably his to.

We all know the clubs precarious financial position, and I'm sure all avenues are being pursued behind the scenes, but the club can act now to ease that burden. Call the manager to task over the negative football that has so far driven away nearly 5000 fans. Having gone out on a limb to provide the manager with the funds that has enabled him to operate perhaps the strongest squad in the division, surely they can demand better entertainment value than is currently being provided. This is something the club can implement now at no extra cost. Mr Irvine might not take kindly to the interference but at the end of the day, the clubs future is at risk and most probably his to.

We all know the clubs precarious financial position, and I'm sure all avenues are being pursued behind the scenes, but the club can act now to ease that burden. Call the manager to task over the negative football that has so far driven away nearly 5000 fans. Having gone out on a limb to provide the manager with the funds that has enabled him to operate perhaps the strongest squad in the division, surely they can demand better entertainment value than is currently being provided. This is something the club can implement now at no extra cost. Mr Irvine might not take kindly to the interference but at the end of the day, the clubs future is at risk and most probably his as well.

We all know the clubs precarious financial position, and I'm sure all avenues are being pursued behind the scenes, but the club can act now to ease that burden. Call the manager to task over the negative football that has so far driven away nearly 5000 fans. Having gone out on a limb to provide the manager with the funds that has enabled him to operate perhaps the strongest squad in the division, surely they can demand better entertainment value than is currently being provided. This is something the club can implement now at no extra cost. Mr Irvine might not take kindly to the interference but at the end of the day, the clubs future is at risk and most probably his as well.

Does anybody know the current status of the clubs financial position?

FYI