FOR THOSE WHO LOVE A GOOD AWAY DAY AND HATE THE BLADES

Guest worksopowl93

Guest chesvegas owl

It was a great atmosphere - it's great that so many people are passionate about Wednesday, I hope that passion will be repayed down the line.

Took my daughter (5) to her first away game; went in at 2:00 and were met by a wall of sound and beer. She's quite used to raucous chanting (sitting on the kop near the back) but this was something else. She was soon joining in.

I just hope all fans remember that you're representing the club and the club's reputation will live and die based on your actions. So on the way home remember to be respectful and courteous. You can do this and still enjoy the day etc.

Guest mrbluesky

It was a great atmosphere - it's great that so many people are passionate about Wednesday, I hope that passion will be repayed down the line.

Took my daughter (5) to her first away game; went in at 2:00 and were met by a wall of sound and beer. She's quite used to raucous chanting (sitting on the kop near the back) but this was something else. She was soon joining in.

I just hope all fans remember that you're representing the club and the club's reputation will live and die based on your actions. So on the way home remember to be respectful and courteous. You can do this and still enjoy the day etc.

I`d like to hear her singing "there all f*cking w*nkers at the lane!!" i bet she sounded so sweet!biggrin.gif

Guest chesvegas owl

No she doesn't sing that. And I tell her it's 'if you're not up and bouncing you're a blade'.

Family club / family songs

Guest mrbluesky

No she doesn't sing that. And I tell her it's 'if you're not up and bouncing you're a blade'.

Family club / family songs

+1, i have a daughter slightly older but going to give it a couple more years yet, but good on ye!!

It's a good video and was a great atmosphere...

But what annoys me is the most sang song for us seems to be "All ****** vvankers at the lane"

Can we not sign a song about our own team more?

But good video.

Meh, singing about out team/players is so last year, singing about the Pigs being wobblers is where it's at.

Guest mrbluesky

Meh, singing about out team/players is so last year, singing about the Pigs being wobblers is where it's at.

Westside!