How desperate for a win were we

It became clear after the final whistle how desperate for 3 points we all were. Fans - players - management team everyone connected with the club celebrated as though we had reached a final (well almost) After all it was only Notts County.

The expectation level of us walking this league, really has made it all the more dissapointing when we lose. Going on a bad run like we were on would have been not only unexpected but unacceptable, at the start of the season.

I believe the standard of football in this league has deceived many of us. However we should, and hopefully over the long season be good enough to be challenging for top spot.

Now we as a team have got a good win under our belt and the players getting the full backing of a fabulous away support yesterday, must now be looking forward to getting out there again and hopefully playing without the added pressure of desperation.

It became clear after the final whistle how desperate for 3 points we all were. Fans - players - management team everyone connected with the club celebrated as though we had reached a final (well almost) After all it was only Notts County.

The expectation level of us walking this league, really has made it all the more dissapointing when we lose. Going on a bad run like we were on would have been not only unexpected but unacceptable, at the start of the season.

I believe the standard of football in this league has deceived many of us. However we should, and hopefully over the long season be good enough to be challenging for top spot.

Now we as a team have got a good win under our belt and the players getting the full backing of a fabulous away support yesterday, must now be looking forward to getting out there again and hopefully playing without the added pressure of desperation.

i'm not sure the standard of football in this league is much higher than i expected really, but the standard of our football is vastly lower than both what i'd expected and hoped for...and it appears to be down to bad tactics week in week out, and the wrong player in the wrong position...

I think the standard of football in this league is poo poo. In fact it's bottom than I thought it was. Any decent manager should able to guide this team to a top six finish and any good manager should be able to get us a top two place, considering the quality of the squad.

Lets hope Irvines bright enough to have learnt some lessons over the past two months and he adapts his methods to get us up (I have major doubts though).

i'm not sure the standard of football in this league is much higher than i expected really, but the standard of our football is vastly lower than both what i'd expected and hoped for...and it appears to be down to bad tactics week in week out, and the wrong player in the wrong position...

yep........... cant argue with that.

I think the standard of football in this league is poo poo. In fact it's bottom than I thought it was. Any decent manager should able to guide this team to a top six finish and any good manager should be able to get us a top two place, considering the quality of the squad.

Lets hope Irvines bright enough to have learnt some lessons over the past two months and he adapts his methods to get us up (I have major doubts though).

yeah lets be honest i was being kind about the win yesterday...it's said a leopard never changes it's spots...wonder if a footballing dinosaur manager ever does ?