The Football League Show

Guest gringo69

Theres some real garbage programme scheduling going on, particularly if you have got kids.

Even MOTD at 10.30pm or 7.30am this morning. If it wasn't for iPlayer I wouldn't bother.

Great service from the beeb, what with Radio Sheffpig as well.

Guest bartos
If it wasn't for iPlayer I wouldn't bother.

Can you even get either programme on iplayer? I was looking last week via Virgin but couldn't find it. I

The Football League Show is shocking and has been from the start .Crap presenter crap summariser ( except Rosenior ) that "we've got to have a woman included " token bint ( who had turned into a bloke last night ) "doesn't matter if she knows what shes on about give her the emails to read and i know get to her to show a bit of leg" The fake bonhomie when the bald bloke does the grounds its just rubbish.

The scheduling of it is atrocious and shows the contempt that the Beeb have for the League.

The ITV show was awful but at least it wasn't on at daft o'clock.

Guest depeched

stopped up to watch it, what a crap programme, if we were on any later it would've been monday!

The BBC should really put it on *before* all the usual dross/contrived results from the Premier League.

I just about stayed awake to see Gus Poyet's Brighton & Hove Albion remain in top position, but I had to suffer the usual rubbish served up in the Premier League and Championship beforehand.

Come on BBC, we're not all fans of the Premier League.

Truly pathetic show.

Manish = utter bellend

Claridge = where do you start, what a spaz

Rosenior = ugly, boring and annoying

The blonde bird with hair like an 8 year old boy = typical dumb female on a footy show with no clue about it. Although, I have had a few tommy tanks over her during the show, imagining burrying my face in that flange.

The BBC should really put it on *before* all the usual dross/contrived results from the Premier League.

I presume the scheduling time is down to how long it takes to courier all the 70+ DVDs of the game to wherever the show is edited, then the time it actually takes to edit over 100 goal clips into an organised fashion, as well as pre-recording all the commentaries and putting it all together with titles, etc.

Claridge's script paper must take about 6 rumbleing weeks to prepare as well.

Guest Buxtonian

Watched the rerun, and one thing became glaringly obvious. The number of teams in this League who inssiston pumping the ball high into the bopx, and the number of tall defenders who simply head it out. The teams who kept the ball on the floor seeemed to fare so much better. The bigger defenders are obviously not as accomplished when the ball is on the ground. For the first time for weeks we didn't pump the ball high into the box all the time, and how much more effective we looked.