Who's idea for unreserved seating?

I got into the ground around 2:30pm and found a seat right on the halfway line a few seats from the front.

The steward at the front there was very good and kept directing fans from the gangway to empty seats but I guess it sounds like this wasn't happening anywhere else.

Like someone said, unreserved seating works when it's not going to be more than say 60% full but when they are sold out it ain't happening :mad:

It was a farce tbf.

Bought tickets in the middle block-Y3 I think it was-but ended up sat next to corner flag because our block was full.

Not really a big deal like, ended up having a cracking view of both of our goals so turned out for the best really.

I went with a cripple so arrived to the ground quite early (2.30) - we managed to get a good spot close to the halfway line. Several empty seats around us yet the isles swamped.

It was a disaster waiting to happen and if Notts lose their safety cert after that then they've only got themselves to blame.

Do not blame me for getting to the ground that early, just because you can't handle your beer.

As for cripple, I walked further home than you did - lazy.