Why do you support Wednesday

1. Dad introduced me to Wednesdayism at an early age

2. Been supporting them for so long I am now patient waiting for the good times

3.I am a share holder I want my money back? What is that about - I do not want my money back. In fact I would be far more likely to invest more in Wednesday

4. I dislike SUFC

5. Every time you work with a Unitedite it christalises how much you hate United.

6. Not enough people recognise how big a club we could be if we were the only one club in Sheffield

7. We are all Wednesday arent we?

8. So much of my life would have been wasted.

9. What else could I fixated about?

10. Who else ould promoted Sheffield in 2018 World Cup.

Please tell me why you support Wednesday

In the blood, way back. ... Not that I would have it any other way.

My seniments exactly - glad I have the old videos from 90's to show my lad so he can see the good old days :blush: and why we all love the OWLS so much!

Despite all that has happened I have been looking for a personalised owls plate for ages and couldn't believe my luck last week when I managed to buy a personalised plate WEDS OWL ! from DVLA .... buy hey if I could sell this for £10m I would give it Wednesday just to get my wednesday back!

lets just hope everything gets sorted so we are still here by 17th November !

WTID FTB UTO

Put it this way, how do you get a young kid to support Wednesday rather Sheffield United or worse Chelsea ?

There's no choice!

Tbh, as a girl I hadn't that much interest in footy until my Dad took me to S6. It just blew me away, the scale of the place. Hooked from then!

Living in the South-East for most of my life I made a choice between Arsenal and Sheffield Wednesday in the 93 cup finals. I chose Sheffield Wednesday, we then lost both cups, got relegated twice then got promoted back to the Championship (that day in Cardiff was the greatest day in my life) and then got relegated again!

Due to my choices I've probably spent thousands of pounds on match tickets and fuel to get between Sheffield and London (when I could have easily just chosen Arsenal...!). I do consider myself extremely unlucky as a football fan, as most of my time supporting the club has been doom and gloom.

Would I change it? Not a chance, I bloody love it!

:blink:

For me i really got into football when i was about 13..... my dad is from Kilmarnock so thats the Scottish team i follow, and we lived in Peterborough so id look for them. At school as a 13yr old all my mates followed Liverpool or Man Utd, i wanted to be different, i liked Sheffield Wednesday's name and kit so thats how i chose them. I would go watch P'boro with my mates but as soon as i hit 17 and passed my driving test, my little beige Fiat Uno 1.1 would rattle it's way to Hillsborough on a regular basis, down hill i could hit 95 mph in that baby, but you couldnt talk to the person sat next to you do to the rattling noise. Anyway, im 35 now and still make the trips home and away as much as possible, christ knows how much ive spent doing so, with so little return!!! But i love Wednesday, it's in my blood, had my first Owls tattoo at 18 and then another soon after... i will prob move up to Sheffield in later life to be closer to the footy, it cant be any worse than living in Peterborough (DUMP).

Im proud to be Wednesday... WTID