Fans Forum summary

Wednesday served with another winding up petition this afternoon, due in court November 17th - bank running the club and refusing to pay bill. Three parties are in talks regarding a takeover - one of them has proven funds, one has offered to pay the HMRC bill to prove their commitment to the deal (but haven't done so yet). One of them is a Norwegian oil company. Parker has only spoken very briefly to Hobson, Potts, Blunkett and Turner of late.

Yeah a guy asked what had happened between Nick and Lee and one of the questions was more or less aimed at Lee so he begrudgingly took the mic and said he Nick had buttered his bread and the three board more or less forced him out

Did you have the 'I love lamp', or something, t shirt on?

Guest wewantsturrockback

A lot, yes. One guy got a round of applause for shooting down a man who was hogging the mic too much, regardless of the fact he was making pertinent points

to be fair to Nick he was pretty honest tonight and said openly he would not discuss the past if people didnt like it they should have left at half 7

and people repeating the same questions is infuriating:

why havent blunkett et al being brought on board - because they have nothing to offer - we need investment, nick howard and coop are delaing with that, those three cant offer any more at present, unless they have a spare £5m

the existing three resigning? why, they arent involved and from the way nick was wording it- despite being portrayed as fobbing off, clearly there is a reason they need to remain directors AT this time which he cant talk about - be fair he wasnt shy about saying he didnt want them involved and clearly doesnt have a lot of love for them

and as for hobson - i assume people piping up were contacts or friends of his - if he wants to help put the cash in unconditional. he clearly hasnt offered this becasue not even our three directors would turn down free money, put up or shut up

my applause was for nicks time and being quite candid, at least i felt we got some info for once and communication with the club.

oh and just for points for idiots of the night - everybody who piped up and kicked off that it was advertised as being until 10-10.30pm, when the bloke then asked if any more questions they didnt have any? genius, shows some people are never bloody happy