Keeping The Ball

Guest swfcbarmyarmy

Guest swfcbarmyarmy

Whenever Wednesday are keeping the ball and passing it about

Some fans just start shouting and get annoyed at this for no reason at all.

There is nothing wrong with keeping the ball.

I think I know what you are trying to say. People who shout out things like "stop fannying around with it"

Like you say nothing wrong with keeping the ball as long as things are being done off the ball like players running into space and then players creating a killer pass. At the moment neither is happening sadly.

Guest swfcbarmyarmy

I think I know what you are trying to say. People who shout out things like "stop fannying around with it"

Like you say nothing wrong with keeping the ball as long as things are being done off the ball like players running into space and then players creating a killer pass. At the moment neither is happening sadly.

Yes, I think it makes players rush and put them in a bad frame of mind when being shouted at, which causes flip ups

I like your triple D`s, maybe you could flash them at our opponents to distract them and maybe put us on the march back up the table or not !

Guest Triplej2

Were you meaning to post that in 1993 but there was no such thing as Owlstalk?

Sorry but some(most) of our fans are flippingclueless, you can see(at times) the platters are trying to be patient and create an opening, this doesn't happen by majic btw, the opposition are allowed to defend!! If it doesn't happen first time you can hear the fans slagging the players and putting them under undue pressure and they end up lumping it. I'm not saying that all our players are talented individuals who look to open a defence up, but fans have no patience and don't see the bigger picture, if it's not on one side then come out of the other door, prod n probe until something opens up. If you want to see football played to feet you at going to have to be patient, especially at the level we are at. Oh and don't get me started on the numpties who don't understand we have multi- ball system. Clueless

Sorry but some(most) of our fans are flippingclueless, you can see(at times) the platters are trying to be patient and create an opening, this doesn't happen by majic btw, the opposition are allowed to defend!! If it doesn't happen first time you can hear the fans slagging the players and putting them under undue pressure and they end up lumping it. I'm not saying that all our players are talented individuals who look to open a defence up, but fans have no patience and don't see the bigger picture, if it's not on one side then come out of the other door, prod n probe until something opens up. If you want to see football played to feet you at going to have to be patient, especially at the level we are at. Oh and don't get me started on the numpties who don't understand we have multi- ball system. Clueless