FOR THE ATTENTION OF ANYONE WITH SHEFF WED AT HEART

It has gone too far - we have had patience however even if we win the next two or three (which we wont) Mr Irvine is not and never was a Sheffield Wednesday Manager.

He is a number 2 - and I mean that in the kindest way.

I am sure he is a very nice chap, however this is a failing business and a failing business must be ruthless to survive. From day one when Mr Irvine was appointed the vast majority of fans were not happy. Many fans on this site had voiced huge concerns, even before the appointment.

Visiting supporters from Irvines previous club warned us about his styleof play, never using younger players and not changing the team,even when things were bad - HOW RIGHT THEY WERE!!!

Not saving us from relegation last season was a hard thing to take for many fans,blaming Laws players. However Mr Irvine did not have a massive mountain to climb,it was firmly in our hands to steer clear of trouble. We were led crashing into danger and eventually relegated as everyone knows.

The signings brought in at the start of the season,so far have been dreadful. Easy (lazy) signings of seasoned campainers he has worked with before makes it all the worse when they fail. Once again the signings made from Preston were laughed at by the Preson fans visiting our forum.

Signings such as Morrison will never work - everyone knows we lack pace.

Matchdays are a joke - Line-ups we can all guess. Players signed and not picked we all know the story.

It is time before it is too late to draw a line under the appointment of Mr Irvine and bring someone in the fans respect. Anyone willing to do the job very cheap until an investment finally happens. Lets face it they cannot do any worse whoever it is. Lets get the fans behind the team and start pushing up the league.

It looks to me as though the players run the dressing room.

Sorry but I have just had enough - and watching Wednesday is one thing, if not the only thing many fans live for!!!!!