Season Ticket Binned

Guest nottscounty

Just got home. I cant do it any more.

lol:mad:

Don't think anyone gives a poo poo. You support your teams through good and bad times. Get over it.

Guest nottscounty

Last 10 Years is bad enough 200 mile one way trip midweek? Get over it? Naw. I'm gone and i'm sure i wont be the last.

Ah well, Make sure you don't jump back on if you get back in to the championship or prem. Maybe a season at Man United will do you good.

Back your mouth up and donate it to SCH then.

Have some heart, don't you think the kids under treatment have suffered enough :rolleyes:

It's bad enough forcing my own son to go, he has suggested he may have to call childline soon.

Seriously though - you are right - if anyone wants to throw away their season ticket, throw it to a deserving cause who will be only too grateful to be able to watch live football.

Even though some of the games this season have not been good (understatement I know :rolleyes: ) the kids who have had the benefit of tickets from our Smile Ticket scheme have enjoyed their day out.

Edited by pahowl

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Why give it to the SCH, they get it for next to nowt anyway......or they could watch Championship football at the Lane for nowt.

Give it to someone deserving, why not give it to the Smile scheme