Spurr tonight- unbelievable

This one is unbelievable

Tommy Spurr arrives at Hillsborough for the game

He walks through our fans on the way to go and prepare in the dressing room

Our fans - "Tommy... why dont you just f*cking

p!ss off? Youre f*cking sh!t.."

This was from our own fans to one of our own players...

Incredible

I spotted the fat cvunter

Shaven headed geezer with Morrison on the back of his Wednesday ( Mr Tom ) shirt

What I can never understand about this kind of thing; is if the said "fool" was constantly shot down during their own career / job, it wouldn't take long before they thought long and hard about just giving in and leaving or wait to be sacked?

So just because a footballer earns more than the vast majority of any supporters ever could, they are different and should be destabilised in a way that said "fools" would hate to be on the receiving end of themselves. angry.gif

This one is unbelievable

Tommy Spurr arrives at Hillsborough for the game

He walks through our fans on the way to go and prepare in the dressing room

Our fans - "Tommy... why dont you just f*cking

p!ss off? Youre f*cking sh!t.."

This was from our own fans to one of our own players...

Incredible

Absolute disgrace, what a way to treat probably the most honest and hardworking player at the club, f*cking shameful.

disgusting behaviour

why wasn't something done about it if someone heard him act in such an un-toward manner towards Spurr?

Every club will have fools. It's all a matter of percentages. The more fans, the more fools. We should be thankful for them as for every one of them there are a hundred of us.

Having said that I would quite like to round them up and shoot the lot of them.

Sorry chaps, think I may have been misunderstood earlier on. I was trying to say that if Spurr had confidence he would probably play better, and that the sort of remarks made to him would not help at all. From what people are saying it appears that he is low on confidence at the moment and so his form is poor, the lad needs his confidence building, not knocking down by some of our idiot fans.

You know the way some of our Manic depressive fans rant when things are n't going exactly as we'd all like adds sucour to the absoloute idiots who go one stage further than just vent their own anger.

Some of the negative diatribe over the last couple of weeks has upset me, yeah we should be concerned if one of ours is doing crap. But we should remember that it's one of our own who is doing crap and we should do all to encourage them and get them through it.

Having heard all last season fans giving stick regarding the use of pro-stat someone has actually used strike ratios to prove how crap we are and how deffensive Irvine is.

Well it was there for all to see tonight put on it whatever slant you will, for me the back 4 looked at lot steadier, midfield seemed to have benifitted from the inclusion of miller, Tudgay had his best game for a while and Morrison worked his socks off. I do have reservations though the way Morrison all too often looks to the referee to be bailed out and both he and Miller tired badly toward the end and that could have been costly.

So for me an improved but far from good performance but an absoloute disgrace that the entire team will be looking forward to playing away from Hillsborough ! As well as players and management asking could I have done more, the vast majority of fans must do the same by trying to stay off their backs.

UTO WTID

but WHY does Teale have a Bently?

I think im going to ask Nick tomorrow.

I don't know the answer, but just consider that he's played in the Prem. Maybe he bought it then? I doubt very much that he's on a very big wage at Wednesday. Who gives a feck what they drive? Get a grip! There are far more important issues than cars. :rolleyes:

He was joking.

You know the way some of our Manic depressive fans rant when things are n't going exactly as we'd all like adds sucour to the absoloute idiots who go one stage further than just vent their own anger.

Some of the negative diatribe over the last couple of weeks has upset me, yeah we should be concerned if one of ours is doing crap. But we should remember that it's one of our own who is doing crap and we should do all to encourage them and get them through it.

Having heard all last season fans giving stick regarding the use of pro-stat someone has actually used strike ratios to prove how crap we are and how deffensive Irvine is.

Well it was there for all to see tonight put on it whatever slant you will, for me the back 4 looked at lot steadier, midfield seemed to have benifitted from the inclusion of miller, Tudgay had his best game for a while and Morrison worked his socks off. I do have reservations though the way Morrison all too often looks to the referee to be bailed out and both he and Miller tired badly toward the end and that could have been costly.

So for me an improved but far from good performance but an absoloute disgrace that the entire team will be looking forward to playing away from Hillsborough ! As well as players and management asking could I have done more, the vast majority of fans must do the same by trying to stay off their backs.

UTO WTID

Well said that man.

UTO WTID

Thank you Nev. Couldn't have put it better myself. Whilst the result is not what we wanted there was a marked improvement compared to Saturday. The players are clearly lacking in confidence and need that bit of luck to go for them. I thought the ball seem to fall in Oldhams favour the majority of times last night. The players need to gamble a bit more and have more awareness and anticipation. As Atkinson used to tell the players expect the ball whereever you are.