If were going to hoof the ball...

Guest Sheff Owl

He has basically said on the Radio tonight he knows we are punting it up field and it's easy for him to play it on the floor but it's not as easy as that.

So basically we are playing these tactics and that's it.

I dont mind ugly effective football, but this is ridiculous. Men against boys physically.

If I had my way they would be running up Mam Tor at 6am tomorow and in the boxing ring sparring after that.

If Irvine had the Idea that powder puff footballers would get us out of this league he's as misguided as we already think!

....At least lets have a manager who knows how to do it!

WILKO IN!

flipping clueless....looked like Sunday morning pub team tactics.

Irvine baffles me totally.

If we are going to play piggy style hoof ball then why did he put Heffernen on instead of Mellor??

We are playing against two big physical centre halves so we have the option, a big bustling centre forward or a smaller one who looks likes he dropped two carpets they way he carries his arms!

I know lets go for the smaller striker who barely comes to the shoulder of the guy marking him, and lets launch it skyward so he can jump for it!!!

Brain dead manager. Carlsberg don't do tw@ts in tracksuits...but if they did.

A complete lack of a final ball into the box of any use, too many players simply ball watching and unaware of what was going on around them.

I'd have put Mellor on for O'Connor and played Tudgay behind the front two.

The passing at times was so bad, players who have the vision and first touch of Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles playing head tennis.

Already now 9 points off the top of the table, automatics look a distant dream already and the way its going the play offs will become a folorn hope too.

If thats the pointless tactics that Father Brain Dead is playing it'll be the last of my money they see for while.

poo Wednesday just plain old poo .

No doubt some happy clapper will come on with a rally round the chaps speech but put simply the league tables never lie, and we are slipping so fast we could just keep going.

Edited by Glenn59