On way home + player ratings

Weaver 6, Otsemobor 6. Purse 6, Beevers 6, Spurr 6, Sedgwick 4, O'Connor 6, Coke 6, Miller 6, Tudgay 7, Morrison 4. Absolutely shockingly full. No creativity, no shots, no midfield presence, no idea in the final third. Morrison spent the game throwing a fit. We spent the last fifteen minutes lumping it to Heffernan and ended up clinging on for a draw

We have no-one with pace, we have one man who can pass the ball and he was dumped on the left wing. Jones cannot defend and Sedgwick can't attack.

The lack of pace is the thing that makes me realise that AI REALLY doesn't know what he's doing.

He widens the pitch then gets Sedgewick and Teale in as wingers........nuff said.

This is the thing that makes me realise AI REALLY doesn't no what he's doing.

He widens the pitch then signs Teale and Sedgewick to play on it.....nuff said.

add potter to that combination and you have a game of chess on a green pitch

Weaver 6, Otsemobor 6. Purse 6, Beevers 6, Spurr 6, Sedgwick 4, O'Connor 6, Coke 6, Miller 6, Tudgay 7, Morrison 4. Absolutely shockingly full. No creativity, no shots, no midfield presence, no idea in the final third. Morrison spent the game throwing a fit. We spent the last fifteen minutes lumping it to Heffernan and ended up clinging on for a draw

End of Thread

Morrison 4.

nonsense. how does AI pick morrison then play hoofball all night? flipping joke.

you have to play to morrison's strengths or else he may as well pick someone from the north at random?

with tonight's tactics he did well getting a 4

Edited by dc88

nonsense. how does AI pick morrison then play hoofball all night? flipping joke.

you have to play to morrison's strengths or else he may as well pick someone from the north at random?

with tonight's tactics he did well getting a 4

I agree. There's nothing he can do with those kind of 'tactics'. Same every game now though and it won't change unfortunately.

Weaver - 6

Otsemobor - 4, this guy worries me, come back Buxton all is forgiven!

Purse - 5, decent defensively, but STOP flipping HOOFING IT DARREN!

Beevers - 5, also decent defensively, but again STOP flipping HOOFING IT MARK!

Spurr - 6, meh

Sedgewick - 5, why he got picked ahead of Teale baffles me, thought Teale did alright on Saturday.

O'Connor - 3, Tries hard, bless him, but lets face it, he's a bit poo . People slag Potter, but O'Connor is at least half of the problem with that pairing.

Coke - 6, faded a little later on

Miller - 6, did a solid job on the wing, but does still beg the question of why he's playing there instead of Teale/Jones who could give us some natural width, or even a bit of pace!

Tudgay - 4, pretty poo imo, though the service was shocking

Morrison - 4, as above

Jones - 6, got involved a bit going forward and put a few crosses in. If we're not gonna give him a proper run at full-back (how come he gets dropped after one dodgy second half, but Spurr gets away with countless crap performances?) then we should at least put him on the wing - pace and a left foot.

Teale - 6, decent, should've been on from the start

Heffernan - 6, a few promising touches, but not enough time on the pitch to make an impact. Must've shagged Irvine's wife or summat, no other reason to pick Tudgay and Morrison ahead of him based on their form this season.

Overall - despite the low ratings, we were ok albeit toothless. Progress, of a sort.

Weaver - 6

Spurr - 6, meh

Sedgewick - 5, why he got picked ahead of Teale baffles me, thought Teale did alright on Saturday.

O'Connor - 3, Tries hard, bless him, but lets face it, he's a bit poo . People slag Potter, but O'Connor is at least half of the problem with that pairing.

Miller - 6, did a solid job on the wing, but does still beg the question of why he's playing there instead of Teale/Jones who could give us some natural width, or even a bit of pace!

Morrison - 4, as above

Jones - 6, got involved a bit going forward and put a few crosses in. If we're not gonna give him a proper run at full-back (how come he gets dropped after one dodgy second half, but Spurr gets away with countless crap performances?) then we should at least put him on the wing - pace and a left foot.

Heffernan - 6, a few promising touches, but not enough time on the pitch to make an impact. Must've shagged Irvine's wife or summat, no other reason to pick Tudgay and Morrison ahead of him based on their form this season.

Overall - despite the low ratings, we were ok albeit toothless. Progress, of a sort.

Can't fault them....although I'd put sedgewick on a level with JOC. They are both poo poo.

Weaver - 6

Spurr - 6, meh

Morrison - 4, as above