Wednesdayite Lounge v Oldham Athletic

The Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Society, Wednesdayite are delighted to announce the popular pre-match Wednesdayite Lounge will again take place in the Niagara suite for the Owls v Oldham Athletic game on Tuesday 28th September 2010.

This lounge will be held in the Niagara Suite and will be open from 6pm until 7.30pm.

Just a few minutes walk from Sheffield Wednesday's Hillsborough Stadium, The Wednesdayite Lounge is the ideal pre-match bar to meet fellow fans for drinks, food and to discuss all things SWFC.

Open to members on production of your Wednesdayite membership card and guests are also welcome for the nominal fee of £1.00 per person.

All entrance and football card money raised goes towards the cost of hiring the room!

For more details click here

I had no idea that Nigeria charged us for the room! blink.gif

I would hope that anyone whose membership has expired either renews or pays up on the door...otherwise you're robbing the very food off Rich and John's dinner table.

Not that they are co-habiting. I meant BOTH their dinner tables.

Oh god.

I had no idea that Nigeria charged us for the room! blink.gif

I would hope that anyone whose membership has expired either renews or pays up on the door...otherwise you're robbing the very food off Rich and John's dinner table.

Not that they are co-habiting. I meant BOTH their dinner tables.

Oh god.

We do pay for the room eDDie...so the football card and the entrance fee for non-members is the way we try and claw back some of the room fee to try and at least cover costs, which as a rule we don't actually manage to do week in, week out.

Rich.

I'm so glad it's not at Hillsborough - Imagine if we paid for the room - that would have to go into club funds. Or if they let us have the room for free, the profits would go to good causes / smile tickets.

The club are always very good when we use a room at Hillsborough...so any events we do have at SWFC are usually charity ones with smile tickets and / or The Children's Hospital being the benefactors of money raised.

Rich.

We do pay for the room eDDie...so the football card and the entrance fee for non-members is the way we try and claw back some of the room fee to try and at least cover costs, which as a rule we don't actually manage to do week in, week out.

Rich.

Would it be rude to ask how much we pay for the hire of the room?

Has anyone considered approaching the Niagara committee with a view to a long term arrangement?

Has anyone considered approaching the Niagara committee with a view to a long term arrangement?

As much as I love Nigeria - and it's easy for me to get to - we should be at the club.

1) £80 per game

2) We approached Niagara in the summer to get a reduced price for the full season

Guest Deleted member

Yes mate - and with around 150 members spending on average £7.50 each per match thats around £25,875 on top of the room hire that could/should be spent at Hillsborough

Room hire is £1,840.00 per season.

£27.7k per season.

Yes mate - and with around 150 members spending on average £7.50 each per match thats around £25,875 on top of the room hire that could/should be spent at Hillsborough

Room hire is £1,840.00 per season.

£27.7k per season.

So why won't the club let you have the area in the old gym?

Is it a question of who finances the fitting of it into a bar?

Guest Deleted member

So why won't the club let you have the area in the old gym?

Is it a question of who finances the fitting of it into a bar?

No we have suggested that we would fund this - however the club have now done a deal to rent this space out.