Sign in to follow this  
S6 Kop Owl

Darren Potter contract?

When does it expire the sooner the better!

Please Darren do us a favour and flip off and Buxton with you!

You could hear the ironic cheers when potter was taken off!

Utter poo poo!

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 2

Potter is a given but Buxton was good up til that pass. Some fans won't get off the guy's back, despite being very solid for us this season.

• Agree 1

Buxton has been our best defender all season, he's dropped one multi ********, how many has Irvine dropped?

• Agree 1

Buxton is poor but potter is a waste of space.

But what really bugs me the most is the potter / joc pairing that was useless last season and even worse this but is still first choice every week

Buxton has done okay this season and looked good at CB apart from his silly error

Buxtons been one of our best players this year. Probably the most consistant.

As for Potter. He's flipping awful. I hope to never see him in a Wednesday shirt again.

When does it expire the sooner the better!

Please Darren do us a favour and flip off and Buxton with you!

You could hear the ironic cheers when potter was taken off!

Utter poo poo!

Think thats a bit harsh onBuxton, but totally agree about Potter. I've said this since last season, the guy is a liability. Its like AI is scared to drop him or somthing.

I would play JOC, Miller and coke with Tudgay and Teal/JJ wide pushing forward supporting the attacker. IMO that was the worst they played all season yesterday and i can't see the doom and gloom form changing for tuesday night.

Potter is a given but Buxton was good up til that pass. Some fans won't get off the guy's back, despite being very solid for us this season.

Yeah I agree & even then Potter was the cause, pointing away when he should be asking for the ball.

Seen 7 year olds take more responsibilty on a football pitch

Buxton has played well at right back this season , but he looked lost at centre half yesterday , people should lay off him , As for that useless idiot Potter he shouldn't get anywhere near the starting 11, he doesnt provide anything for the team , we need to give miller a run of games at least he provides a goal threat .

• Agree 1

Whenever JOC and Potter start together you don't even have to guess the outcome anymore, same last season, so how many more times are we going to have to sit through it?

AI can't decide who plays where and how from the squad, Buxton and Spurr are apparently centres halves playing as full backs? More like they're not good enough to be centre halves so we play them wide, whats that all about. Then we sign DJ as cover who turns out not to be full back, what next? Leon Best in as cover for Weaver. :laugh:

Sign players that play well and are experiencedin the positions where we need them FFS, NOT square peg/round hole scenario.

Is it really that difficult, 8 new signings and overall not a bit of difference, even with a player like Coke.

AI really needs to go back to selection/formation and tactics basics.

I was Buxton's biggest critic last season, but he is a far better player this season.

Potter though is a complete a waste of space. Hope Irvine has finally noticed this and leaves him out on Tuesday.