Midland Owls

Right then Midlanders This is the official thread for the Meet up on the 15th (fingers crossed)Instead Of calling me Hark Now Hear etc.... my real name is Tom.Right- 2,500 is not a lot of allocation. Im hoping/preying that there will be a few left over for next tuesday (when they go on general sale) im not sure what day all you others are going to get tickets- but tuesday is for the day for meOk Travel Arrangement- I'll hopefully be getting a lift with a couple of City fans so i will be able to have a drink. If you are driving- PLEASE dont park on the A444. Police will give u a ticket- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.Ok- Food. I cant actually remember if there are any places to eat. The stadium is kinda in the middle of no where. Just a massive roundabout and there it is. Plenty of places to eat inside the stadium but i will leave it to you. Meeting Place- Im not sure. Possibley where the away bus drops the players off- it comes right into the stadium and its no far from the away end.Its a Start.I look forward to meeting you allTom (18)W.T.I.D

Edited by Hark Now Hear The Wednesday Sing

Guest Infamouszigg

Hi Tom,As we have already spoken via pm, yes we will be there.Although not going to get tickets until I get paid (end of month), will be keeping an eye out for how well the ticket sales go before this for obviuos reasons.Looks like my lad wouldn't be joining us for the night game (Thought it was during his half term, but thats the week after) as its a school night and he is only nine.So looks like its me, Aston-on-Trent, Richowls and A.J Dronfield going.We will be driving down and probably stopping off in the Nuneaton area (Bermuda Park?) just up at Bledworth? north of Cov', probably arriving down in the area around five'ish.Once tickets secured I'll pm you again to discuss details.Don't forget were all old and crinkly compared to you good self (and i'm sure I'll get some stick for that now!!)Infamous Zigg :yahoo:

Edited by Infamouszigg

Nuneaton is agood place to meet as its only about 5 miles from the stadium. It's right about parking on the A444 when the Wolves were there over 200 got parking tickets for parking on the grass by the side of the road be warned!! Pub's in the area charge about £4 to park and it will still be a good walk. I work in Coventyso if I can find a Cov supporter (not many about) to see wharethe best parking is

Guest Infamouszigg

Tickets for this one. I'm getting mine when I get paid.(Boo long January month!)Anyway for those looking to ride in Infamous Zigg's taxi.My suggestion is to get down to mine by 3.30pm,Saunter down the M1, M69, M6 to junction 3. Head towards the ground to suss the parking situation, if okay then suggest floating up to Bermuda park for some snap and a shandy or two.Once tickets secured I'll pm those interested in a midland Owls meet. The taxi man :bigemo_harabe_net-165:

Tickets for this one. I'm getting mine when I get paid.(Boo long January month!)Anyway for those looking to ride in Infamous Zigg's taxi.My suggestion is to get down to mine by 3.30pm,Saunter down the M1, M69, M6 to junction 3. Head towards the ground to suss the parking situation, if okay then suggest floating up to Bermuda park for some snap and a shandy or two.Once tickets secured I'll pm those interested in a midland Owls meet. The taxi man :bigemo_harabe_net-165:

My tickets have been sorted- sent out tomorrow nightCOME ON :clap2: :yahoo: Up The OWLS

Guest Infamouszigg

Me and my mates are going. We need a boozer to meet up in.I having a chip batch as well.

Are you drivng or getting the train?

Guest Infamouszigg

Eurgh, interweb geeks :laugh::tongue:

Welcome again Vikki.Do I take it you want to join this branch of the internet geeks?? :bigemo_harabe_net-167: :bigemo_harabe_net-65:

Now then, now then fellow East Midlands Owls. Tickets for Coventry are now purchased and being collected tomorrow night. So the first official away day is all systems go. So, any of you guys meeting up with us? I am sure M L Zigg has already made plans but just to let you know we are SORTED!On an even better note I bought my Luton and Palace tickets at the same time, and was allowed to purchase my ticket for the Pigs game. C'mon. :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :yahoo:

Now then, now then fellow East Midlands Owls. Tickets for Coventry are now purchased and being collected tomorrow night. So the first official away day is all systems go. So, any of you guys meeting up with us? I am sure M L Zigg has already made plans but just to let you know we are SORTED!On an even better note I bought my Luton and Palace tickets at the same time, and was allowed to purchase my ticket for the Pigs game. C'mon. :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :yahoo:

Yeah my and Zigg have been talking about it for a while. All Systems are go for the West Midland Owls (population 1) and i look forward to meeting you all. Tickets have allready been purchased for the game

Guest Infamouszigg

Good evening one and all, As you can see Peter Pan,Errr Whoops I'm mean Aston-on-Trent Owl is being a star and getting the tickets tommorrow for the Coventry match.Those who are interested in a meet pm me and we can look to arrange either at the match or at a near by venue.Lets make some noise for the Wednesday boyzCome on

Good evening one and all, As you can see Peter Pan,Errr Whoops I'm mean Aston-on-Trent Owl is being a star and getting the tickets tommorrow for the Coventry match.Those who are interested in a meet pm me and we can look to arrange either at the match or at a near by venue.Lets make some noise for the Wednesday boyzCome on

There will be 5 nuneaton owls at the Coventry game got the tickets last night

Guest Infamouszigg

East Midlands Owls are sat at Block 10 Row N Seats 13 to 15.Come on down! :yahoo:

Come and 'ave a drink wi' usWill drink ya too a frenzyWere all exiled midlands OwlsAnd we are Sheffield WednesdayWell done that man,Gold star, team point and a Blue Peter badge.Do I take it the last home game did little to wet the appetite for our forth coming away day Aston?For anyone else reading this (Going to Coventry) I'll pm those I know for details of our game plan. Including Rogers, who also looks like he's attending too!So much energy first think in the morning is not natural, I think I need some bromide!!!! :yahoo: Edited by Infamouszigg

Come and 'ave a drink wi' usWill drink ya too a frenzyWere all exiled midlands OwlsAnd we are Sheffield WednesdayWell done that man,Gold star, team point and a Blue Peter badge.Do I take it the last home game did little to wet the appetite for our forth coming away day Aston?For anyone else reading this (Going to Coventry) I'll pm those I know for details of our game plan. Including Rogers, who also looks like he's attending too!So much energy first think in the morning is not natural, I think I need some bromide!!!! :yahoo:

My appetite was most certainly not whetted by the game. Not because we played that bad, in fact we played really well in the first half. Just that we looked so ineffective in the 2nd half even with arguabley 5 strikers on the pitch. Coventry will be different though. Don't know why. Just have a feeling.

My appetite was most certainly not whetted by the game. Not because we played that bad, in fact we played really well in the first half. Just that we looked so ineffective in the 2nd half even with arguabley 5 strikers on the pitch. Coventry will be different though. Don't know why. Just have a feeling.

Yeah they will score 3 :cry:

Guest Pickle66

Zigg, can you do me a favour if it isn't too much to ask and get me a programme from Coventry please for my nephew please?WE WILL be in the lounge on Saturday, he has no choice in the matter next week lolHope you all enjoy the Coventry game :-)

Guest Infamouszigg

Zigg, can you do me a favour if it isn't too much to ask and get me a programme from Coventry please for my nephew please?WE WILL be in the lounge on Saturday, he has no choice in the matter next week lolHope you all enjoy the Coventry game :-)

Sorry Pickle,I failed miserably.Didn't see any program sellers outside the ground (only Cov' fanzine!).Asked a stewart at half time and was told they usually sell them pitch side, so off I go to the front, only to be confronted by the Coventry Gestapo. Eventually got them to understand I wasn't going to storm the pitch and was only after buying a program, when they said the guy concerned had already been round and had gone home.No gold star or team point for this Owl in the Midlands.PLease offer my apologise to your nephew.InfamouspsHad a good night with the Nuneaton Owls, if you fancy checking out our Midlands section.