Are we too harsh?

Yesterday when walking back to the train station I overheard a few Plymouth fans saying about how we were a good team and will be up near the top at the end of the season. They had no idea I was a Wednesday fan so it's not like they were saying it to be nice.

Then reading the paper today Peter Reid said pretty much the same thing.

So are we too harsh or have they been having too much to drink down there? My personal view was that we were gash and have been since the Notts County game.

I think the fact that we conceded twice in the manner we did has really pissed everyone off because there is no excuse for it, thats just lacking basic concentration.

At least we got a couple of goals but were really not creating anything. When compared with Hartlepool and Notts County where we were putting 3 passes together in attacking positions something has gone wrong with them, its hard to take.

All teams have a bad patch and hopefully this is just our "blip". Im not sure its all doom and gloom yet, but we cant let this bad spell go on too long a couple of attacking changes are needed with no sedgwick up front!

Yesterday when walking back to the train station I overheard a few Plymouth fans saying about how we were a good team and will be up near the top at the end of the season. They had no idea I was a Wednesday fan so it's not like they were saying it to be nice.

Most fans say that sort of tripe to make them feel better about their own teams

Look how many of our fans wouldn't countenance that the likes of Hartlepool and D&R are relegation fodder and though Brentford might scrape out of the dogfight they are at best a mid table side in dreadful form

I am a twohat basically

Edited by scram

Most fans say that sort of tripe to make them feel better about their own teams

Look how many of our fans wouldn't countenance that the likes of Hartlepool and D&R are relegation fodder and though Brentford might scrape out of the dogfight they are at best a mid table side in dreadful form

I think your r8 there m8

Edited by JJOWL

No. We want better and for many years Wednesday have been too nice from being a soft touch on the pitch to executing stupid decisions that have cost the club millions i.e. Di Cannio. We have a pre season after regulation bringing in on paper quality players and expectations are raised and a good start to the season fuels this. We then have the board weeing about playing games with the tax man sailing close to admin and then a dip in performances. Manchester City flirted with league 1 a few years back but found the strength to get out. We deserve better.

We are too harsh. We are 2 points off the playoffs and 3 off the automatic spots. A good run of form in our next few matches will see us right back up there. This run has been disappointing but there is a long way to go yet. If we carry on this run then we can panic. It's too early yet.

We are too harsh. We are 2 points off the playoffs and 3 off the automatic spots. A good run of form in our next few matches will see us right back up there. This run has been disappointing but there is a long way to go yet. If we carry on this run then we can panic. It's too early yet.

On the evidence I've seen thus far under AI - It's far from encouraging.

Wouldn't mind so much if we had played good 'football' and been unlucky to have suffered the 3 defeats - just not the case. Barring Hartlepool, it's either been in the balance, or the opposition have been better.