Beevers

Jones

Tudders

Miller

Coke / JoC

Teale

Morrison

Heffernan / Mellor

I'm with the o/p. If Potter and JoC are in the same team, I will tear my ticket up, turn around and go home. Same goes for Notts Co... although I will stay in the pub rather than turn around and go home

I'd go for:

Weaver

Buxton Purse Beevers Spurr

Miller Coke JOC Teale

Tudgay Heffernan

Heffernan in above Mellor only because it will ram home into Irvine's brain not to play long ball tactics.

I think the only way we won't play lump-ball is if Tudders isn't there to lump it to. Tudgay gives our defenders the Peter Crouch option... and that is the easy option of lumping ot rather than playing it on the ground

jones in at f/b, tudgay, miller, o'connor, an coke in the middle, heffernan and morrison up front...mellor on the bench...and play it to feet......if you're gonna hump it again pick several outa the crowd and the kid from the crossbar challenge, cos it won't make any f*ckin difference...

Don't have to highlight it but thats the key for me... especially with this team.... no matter what team we play. And flip Tudgay... he can play football... we've seen it... 2 years ago but we've seen it

Guest Sheff Owl

I think the only way we won't play lump-ball is if Tudders isn't there to lump it to. Tudgay gives our defenders the Peter Crouch option... and that is the easy option of lumping ot rather than playing it on the ground

Everything we do is based around Tudgay and teams have worked this out now - ITS flipping OBVIOUS!! Yet only our Manager can not see this.

Tudgay is not doing the thing's he used to because teams have worked out that mark him closer and you are stopping Wednesday.

No plan B that's why we are struggling - we don't have a flipping clue.

He wins loads of headers in OUR box yet when it comes up front he can't win it or really hold it up much due to the fact he got Defenders not giving him a inch like they have done before.

Don't have to highlight it but thats the key for me... especially with this team.... no matter what team we play. And flip Tudgay... he can play football... we've seen it... 2 years ago but we've seen it

he can, but the defence can't, and they know that Tudders will win it. Take Tudders away from the centre of the pitch and the defenders will have to a) pass it, or b) kick it to no-one. They won't be in the team for long if they go with "b)"

Want it to be -

Weaver

Otsomobor, Beevers, Purse, Jones

Teale, coke, Miller,

Tudgay, heffernan, Mellor

I can almost guarantee it will be -

Weaver

Buxton, Beevers, Purse, Spurr

Sedgwick, Coke, Potter, Teale

Tudgay, mellor

Irvine sort it out! Stop being so defensive!

Want it to be -

Weaver

Otsomobor, Beevers, Purse, Jones

Teale, coke, Miller,

Tudgay, heffernan, Mellor

I can almost guarantee it will be -

Weaver

Buxton, Beevers, Purse, Spurr

Sedgwick, Coke, Potter, Teale

Tudgay, mellor

Irvine sort it out! Stop being so defensive!

and that is why we will struggle to go up this year. You can guarantee it, and so can all the other managers in the league. It makes their job SO much easier.

Utter poo !

Tell me how he has improved in the last 3 seasons? Leigh bromby all over again.

Didn't go to the game today but he is a good defender. Can tackle what most defenders can't. But he's not progressed much recently and needs to have more authority about him.

Don't forget he's only 20