Dedication or Madness?

Definately will do mate.

Central will be a deffo, we frequent Newquay quite a lot as have friends who own a hotel there. Where you staying?

Look out for us, it will be 4 lads and a lass (my missus the designated driver) lol

stay just outside Newquay, Mawgan porth, don't know if you know it?

Go down every year.

I love sitting in the beer garden of the fort and just looking down at the harbour. Same with that terrace outside Sailors!

stay just outside Newquay, Mawgan porth, don't know if you know it?

Go down every year.

I love sitting in the beer garden of the fort and just looking down at the harbour. Same with that terrace outside Sailors!

Sweet. Look out for us on theFriday and Saturday night then and we'll have a few beers.

How many of you guys are goin?

Edited by DeeeeeJ

That's what I thought! Ryde is 100 miles closer to Plymouth than Sheffield is, but looking at the timings it seems that fans from Sheffield will get back long before the OP does.

Either driving from IOW, or even hiring a car (maybe from Portsmouth to save on ferry fees) must be way quicker and cheaper? Unless the OP is a non-driver of course - or likes to get pissed, which helps a lot when watching Wednesday :biggrin:

I looked into a hire car from Portsmouth (we are going to IOW on train from Bolton on Friday as it is way cheaper than using our own car), but the cost of a hire car was around £45 for a basic small car whilst the cost of a return on the train is £50.60.

As for the strange route via Bristol, well that is an oddity you get with the railways these days, if you go the quickest way which is via Reading the price leaps up from £50.60 to £84.60, hence the reason I decided against that route.

I am really looking forward to the whole day as it is going to be such an adventure, crazy and unpredictable and thats just SWFC :biggrin:

Do it all the time mate....I will be flying over from the Isles of Scilly on Friday, Staying in Penzance on Friday night, making my way to Plymouth on Saturday morning, back to Penzance on Saturday night (after a 3-0 Wednesday win) spending all Sunday and Sunday night in Penzance as there is no transport back to the Islands no a Sunday, and fly back to Scilly on Monday morning. I do that home and away.....been doing it for 30 years. Plymouth is a short one for me...and now I can enjoy quick trips to Yeovil and Exeter....oh the excitement

Fair fvckin play mate.

Leg end.