Dedication or Madness?

On Saturday I will be undergoing a very, very long day to see the lads at Plymouth.

On Friday we are going to the Isle of Wight to stay with my wifes parents. So on the Saturday I am getting a day release :biggrin:

To save people getting up at the crack of dawn to take me to ferry terminal here is what I am going to be doing.

- 4:15 walk 4 miles to ferry terminal at Ryde to catch the fastcat to Portsmouth Harbour

- 5:45 catch ferry to Portsmouth.

- 7:05 train from Portsmouth to Plymouth via Bristol

return

- 18:25 from Plymouth to Portsmouth via Bristol again.

- 01:30 from Portsmouth Harbour to Fishbourne

- 02:10 walk one mile back to house

- 02:45 sleep!!!!

Yes I know they don't deserve it after the past couple of games. But SWFC is in my blood and always will be no matter how great or rubbish we are.

UTO, WTID

On Saturday I will be undergoing a very, very long day to see the lads at Plymouth.

On Friday we are going to the Isle of Wight to stay with my wifes parents. So on the Saturday I am getting a day release :biggrin:

To save people getting up at the crack of dawn to take me to ferry terminal here is what I am going to be doing.

- 4:15 walk 4 miles to ferry terminal at Ryde to catch the fastcat to Portsmouth Harbour

return

Yes I know they don't deserve it after the past couple of games. But SWFC is in my blood and always will be no matter how great or rubbish we are.

UTO, WTID

part time thrower :ph34r:

return

UTO, WTID

dedication and madness indeed!

keep it up lets just hope the team can match your effort!

Guest johnowls

- 15:00-16:30 see Wednesday get 3 points

return

UTO, WTID

Edited,you missed the most important part. :wink:

UTO