Do Wednesday fans even care?

The meek are those who are humble and lowly towards God here on this earth. Their attitude is the opposite of PRIDE. In our present day human society with it's prevailing thoughts and ideas governed, guided and swayed by Satan, the attitude of pride makes one want to put self above all else, thinking that that is the way to be on top. Not so in God's Kingdom. God hates PRIDE. His system of reward for doing good, the person who is highest in His Eyes is the person of a simple, humble, obedient and teachable heart versus one who stands against God and elevates self above all else. Hence, thos ewho are "meek" will be first and highest in God's Kingdom, like Jesus.

Like the Terminator?

Sorry if most of this has said already but..........................

turned up at the protest and then arranged for leaflets to be handed out to everyone going into the Travellers. Most people read them but the majority had no idea that our great club was in trouble!!!!!

Comments ranged from "what exactly has happened this week" to "the board are doing ok aren't they"

When the feeble "sack the board" chant started on the Kop, the guy sat next to me who has had a season ticket since the Kop went all seater asked "whats all that about then"

It just defies belief.

I know we've had the stuffing knocked out of us over the past twelfty years, but for gods sake, can people wake up FFS

Sorry if most of this has said already but..........................

turned up at the protest and then arranged for leaflets to be handed out to everyone going into the Travellers. Most people read them but the majority had no idea that our great club was in trouble!!!!!

Comments ranged from "what exactly has happened this week" to "the board are doing ok aren't they"

When the feeble "sack the board" chant started on the Kop, the guy sat next to me who has had a season ticket since the Kop went all seater asked "whats all that about then"

It just defies belief.

I know we've had the stuffing knocked out of us over the past twelfty years, but for gods sake, can people wake up FFS

You see, this is where Wednesdayite should be coming in and making statements to the local press to in aid the SWFC public in educating them to the peril we find ourselves in.

I think from just reading the various comments on here that wednesday have two sets of fans.

1)Those who live and breathe the club, most of which probably are on owlstalk

2)Those who don't bother to get into the politics of the club and just keep an eye on the league table once a week.

Those under 1) are in the minority IMO

Like someone said i dont think half of our fans dont realise what a poo poo job the board do. Maybe we need to rethink how we get the message across but keep at the protesting. This board wont go just because a few fans sang sack the board.

Maybe we need a more informative way of getting the message across instead of we are protesting against the board. We have two weeks to think of something. Maybe a copy of Lee Straffords post the other day or even get some help from Lee in what to put as he would know more.

Guest jay_overidde

I was also dissapointed about the protest although I didn't get a leaflet stayed behind after the game outside the directors entrance there was a small group chanting then someone just said something along the lines of "there's no point the board will just be laughing at you all just go home" I was sat near the front of the kop and I think apart from myself who joined in I heard 1 other guy sat behind me chant Board when the chants started the rest just stayed quiet....

The club has too many factions, its in fvckin' smithereens...notice any musical accompaniment to the sack the board chants....?....course not....do you think if a banner saying "sack the board" had been held up it would get tagged on facebook?...course it fvckin' wouldn't.

We are all responsible for the apathy,

I'm responsible cos all i wanna do is go and watch the bleedin' footy and ignore ll the bloody peripheral nonsense...i do not want to know the names of the fossils on the bleedin' board i just want to chat about the names on the team sheet.

Wednesday fans, the majority of Wednesday fans do not read Owlstalk, they read the Star, they listen to the local media, and i'm afraid that these great Sheffield institutions find it as hard to criticise the present incumbents as the band find it hard to tootle up when fans sing "sack the board"

Its mutual bloody convenience, and no matter how long a few posters on here berate the supporters, it will not change until the majority of supporters are as fed up to the back teeth of it all as we are.

20'000 Owls fans there today, a testament to stupidity maybe, but for fvcks sake, when youve watched the Owls since you were bleedin' 6...its hard to boo the fvckers...it transcends even the recent **** ups for most folk,...I honestly cannot see a resolution, it saddens me...but i cannot

About twenty people turned up for the 'protest', Rumbleows was working his testicles off to get people to help and hand out fliers. About ten did, and i personally got one scrunched up and thrown in my face, and one bloke asked why we were having a go at the board seeing as though they'd just got us out of administration. Defies belief. A few murmurs of Sack the Board and everyone goes to the pub. The apathy as breathtaking. If this club dies, it will be with a whimper

I didnt get to S6 until around 2.15, i asked a few people in the South Stand if they had signed the petitions, the answers i got were, we didnt know there was one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just about sums it up. Hardly any singing about the board, they are laughing at us tonight!

You see, this is where Wednesdayite should be coming in and making statements to the local press to in aid the SWFC public in educating them to the peril we find ourselves in.

Exactly, just posted a new topic saying a full page add in The Star is needed highlighting the boards failures, preferably on the back page, which will obviously take some cash, but I feel its the only way.

Guest gringo69

Its absolutely frightening and saddening that the vast majority of our fans are completely oblivious to the current situation at the club.

So this site may be more 'niche' than alot think, but TV, radio, national and local press and the message appears to still not be getting across to the masses.

We ought to be more like Owls than Ostriches, the clues in our nickname FFS.

"Oh, but all I'm interested in is turning up to support the team........"

Wake up and smell the coffee, before its too late Wednesdayites, the sand is draining from the timer.

The 'Old Lady' that used to rock, is now critically ill and on a life support machine, and most are just not getting it.

Saddened me today.

Walking to the ground, during the game, walking away from the ground it felt as if we (the fans) were going through the motions. A slow death.

The usual remarks made about the board are heard. Even my cousin who I've spent years trying to educate just doesn't get it still.

Like i say very saddening and I feel helpless.

Saddened me today.

Walking to the ground, during the game, walking away from the ground it felt as if we (the fans) were going through the motions. A slow death.

The usual remarks made about the board are heard. Even my cousin who I've spent years trying to educate just doesn't get it still.

Same mate, exactly the same feeling.

I think from just reading the various comments on here that wednesday have two sets of fans.

1)Those who live and breathe the club, most of which probably are on owlstalk

2)Those who don't bother to get into the politics of the club and just keep an eye on the league table once a week.

Those under 1) are in the minority IMO

3) Those who turn up week in week out, but don't seem to be able see that there's a link between; 1) the debt 2) the current board and general management 3) the state of affairs on the pitch.

My pal who I go to games with used to be a fan that didn't give a poo about the boardroom and the politics.

But seeing as the club now owe his family business over £2000 in unpaid bills, he isn't too happy.

I wonder if there are any others in this sort of situation.

Word of mouth is key to getting the message across about the situation this club is in, and of those responsible for getting us in this mess.

Why oh why do people not see that they need to shout from from the roof tops that this club is rotten from the boardroom "well not down, just the boardroom" HW excempt.

I'm losing the will to live with this country never mind the club. The French go out on strike at pension age being raised to 62!!! We just assume the position to be r*****d and smile while its happening.

FFS wake up

Saddened me today.

Snap, i f'kin hated it today, it hurt.