Do Wednesday fans even care?

you've gotta ask yourselves are the board really wednesday fans or secret pig fans, the morale amongst the fans is at an all time low, these three rumblewits on the board are ripping or should i say ripped the heart out of the club, is anybody bothered does anyone care, i think you may have a couple of hundred who want to do something about it, the rest of us i feel are just going to take another large portion up the dirt box.

well done directors, wednesday are nearly dead.

Too many of these divs assume that because we staved off administration and were top of the league, everything is just fine and dandy.

If we lose a few more games and start slipping down the table (which none of us want, obviously) then more people would be in the mood for a protest.

Guest PenangOwl

People have had the stuffing knocked out of them, after 15 years of bobbar.

I use the word bobbar on a regular basis and it is amazing how many people dont know what it is.

A good Sheffield word - like mardy ......perhaps I need to be on SF?

Too many of these divs assume that because we staved off administration and were top of the league, everything is just fine and dandy.

If we lose a few more games and start slipping down the table (which none of us want, obviously) then more people would be in the mood for a protest.

That's what wee wees me off. What the f*ck does it take to get most Wednesday fans angry, that we slip down League One? How about that we're in League rumbleing One in the first place, that makes me angry. Seeing us lose to (and get outplayed by) tin pot teams like Brentford and Carlisle just adds to it.

Edited by Wednesday-Wonderland

Guest PenangOwl

you've gotta ask yourselves are the board really wednesday fans or secret pig fans, the morale amongst the fans is at an all time low, these three rumblewits on the board are ripping or should i say ripped the heart out of the club, is anybody bothered does anyone care, i think you may have a couple of hundred who want to do something about it, the rest of us i feel are just going to take another large portion up the dirt box.

well done directors, wednesday are nearly dead.

When you owe the bank 50,000 quid, you own the bank, when you owe the bank 27 million quid, the banks owns you......Co-op Bank will be the next owners of our beloved club. They will appoint their representative to sit on the board and in due time will sack the 3 throw pots on the board and bring in business minded people to run the business. I sincerely hope that HW is involved somewhere - especially as Chairman as a figure head but with no protocol. His 100% attention needs to be on the employees side of the business.

Guest Sheff Owl

That's what wee wees me off. What the f*ck does it take to get most Wednesday fans angry, that we slip down League One? How about that we're in League rumbleing One in the first place, that makes me angry. Seeing us lose to (and get outplayed by) tin pot teams like Brentford and Carlisle just adds to it.

Could not agree more.

I just don't get it, are people just not bothered? becuase that's the way it look's.

I mean first last season we was flipping shocking and nothing...

We get relegated and guess what nothing...

I am still pissed off we are still in this League.

We were getting battered by Bury, i mean come on we could have lost to them easily by 4 WTF is going on.

Its been happening for that long the people that did care when Allen was in, don't anymore.

Protesting didn't work last time. Strafford and Parker did.

Like others have said. While ever theres no other solution thought up. People aren't gunna protest. All your protesting for is the board to resign.

Lets say thousands had protested today and the board resigned Monday.

It would leave us with no board.

Until theres a plan set in place for someone to takeover from the board. Protesting is pointless.

I'd say it's half and half. Misery breeds apathy.

Also we've got too many thick fans that are uneducated on the reality of our club, that doesn't help.

don't forget the ar$elickers and hangers on...a few more performances like the last two and a couple of sub 17,000 gates will help focus minds...and looking at what i've seen in the last week...it won't be long...

When I moaned about us being crap in the Premier league, saying we were on the downward spiral and this is it, I nearly got into a fight in the south stand with an idiot who thought I should be getting behind the club!

Most fans just don't see the issues. A core of 10,000 oblivious idiots will be left when we are losing to Luton in the conference.

The financial problems obviously have led to the status on the pitch and the poor results we now take for granted.

Clapping doesn't get us out of debt, nor makes the team play better. You can cheer all you want, the players will still be poo poo (cos that's the standard we're at). How much more proof do people need. Isn't 10+ years of decline enough.

A complete overall is needed.

Good effort from Rumbleows today, there was very few fans on the bridge or protesting in the match, apart from the odd 'sack the board' chant it went pretty much unlooked.

Me and my mate took a hand full of fliers each and went and stood outside the south/kop entrance handing them out, there was a few fans who told us to **** off but the majority sempt quite keen to get involved. Obviously not.

However, this was a first attempt and i think with the loss today a lot more fans will jump on the band wagon and help push these morons out of our club!

Again, a good effort never the less!! UTO!

Its been happening for that long the people that did care when Allen was in, don't anymore.

Protesting didn't work last time. Strafford and Parker did.

Like others have said. While ever theres no other solution thought up. People aren't gunna protest. All your protesting for is the board to resign.

Lets say thousands had protested today and the board resigned Monday.

It would leave us with no board.

Until theres a plan set in place for someone to takeover from the board. Protesting is pointless.

Wilkinson and Parker would remain, the protest is targetted at the clueless trio - nobody knows what they do anyway, which appears to be the square root of fk all, so how would they be missed?

Wilkinson, Parker, and Blunkett, Hobson and the other fella ready to step in. We wouldn't exactly be rudderless.

I gave out a fair few fliers, spoke to some fans and only had one guy tell me I was a knob.

Still, I expected a bit more.

Nice to put some faces to names. Lost my voice during the game though - sat on kop and no fans had any heart, no singing, no atmosphere, no fight. I asked at one point what was up with everyone being quiet as church mice and some knob turned round as if to ask me to shut up. He didn't like me asking if he was there to support the team or not. No one around me got a sore throat like me. Speaks volumes - I don't think enough people care

I use the word bobbar on a regular basis and it is amazing how many people dont know what it is.

A good Sheffield word - like mardy ......perhaps I need to be on SF?

To be fair I think 'Mardy' has gone national, thanks to AM. I think I've even heard it on Coronation street?

The meek are those who are humble and lowly towards God here on this earth. Their attitude is the opposite of PRIDE. In our present day human society with it's prevailing thoughts and ideas governed, guided and swayed by Satan, the attitude of pride makes one want to put self above all else, thinking that that is the way to be on top. Not so in God's Kingdom. God hates PRIDE. His system of reward for doing good, the person who is highest in His Eyes is the person of a simple, humble, obedient and teachable heart versus one who stands against God and elevates self above all else. Hence, thos ewho are "meek" will be first and highest in God's Kingdom, like Jesus.