Do Wednesday fans even care?

About twenty people turned up for the 'protest', Rumbleows was working his testicles off to get people to help and hand out fliers. About ten did, and i personally got one scrunched up and thrown in my face, and one bloke asked why we were having a go at the board seeing as though they'd just got us out of administration. Defies belief. A few murmurs of Sack the Board and everyone goes to the pub. The apathy as breathtaking. If this club dies, it will be with a whimper

i thought the idea of the protest was a good one, but lets be honest it wasnt gonna take off today...these things need momentum....come the next home game they'll be more and more, word just hasnt spread far enough in 3 days.

As for the screwing of a poster and chucking it in someones face, will some wednesdayites are just uneducated / blind to the rot which is decaying at Hillsborough

Edited by Silkstone Owl

Guest Darkus Owlus

I'd say it's half and half. Misery breeds apathy.

Also we've got too many thick fans that are uneducated on the reality of our club, that doesn't help.

:laugh:

This^^

Guest Distraught!

Come the next home game another two weeks will have passed, and probably even more apathy will have set in. I bet the board are weeing themselves

I think the board will be more worried that after Brentford and today, the next home gate will be down to 15000 to be honest.

Guest Sheff Owl

No wonder the Board have got away with so much over these previous year's we are so patient as fans and this has to stop - it's a joke.

How much do us as fans have to put up with before action is taken?

About twenty people turned up for the 'protest', Rumbleows was working his testicles off to get people to help and hand out fliers. About ten did, and i personally got one scrunched up and thrown in my face, and one bloke asked why we were having a go at the board seeing as though they'd just got us out of administration. Defies belief. A few murmurs of Sack the Board and everyone goes to the pub. The apathy as breathtaking. If this club dies, it will be with a whimper

100% agree,i was sat in the north with all the happy clappers, i was the only 1 in that area shouting sack the board, i almost felt unwelcome

We have just got to keep going at this and keep on reminding these naive idiots that this is the reason we are in this position

Well done Rumbleows keep it going

Edited by w.owl

I got shot down in flames for suggesting a protest was a waste of time. I stand by that. Doesn't mean I don't agree with the cause, but it will do nothing. This lot are going no where until someone comes up with a few quid.

Spencer Fearn was in the box today, if that's a good sign.

I got shot down in flames for suggesting a protest was a waste of time. I stand by that. Doesn't mean I don't agree with the cause, but it will do nothing. This lot are going no where until someone comes up with a few quid.

Spencer Fearn was in the box today, if that's a good sign.

Even he couldn't get on the end of one of Teale's wayward crosses.

Rome wasnt built in a day. Dont give up. Take this experience and reconsider.

The idea of meeting before a game was a non starter. People would rather be in the pub.

All of the protests that you see on TV (by the likes of Everton, Leeds, Bradford, Villa, The Blunts etc) have happened after the game.

At least the message is starting to get out. The fans now have more time to organise something for the next home game.