Get Well Sid!

Guest HpoolFan

Guest HpoolFan

Been on this site everynight looking for updates on the condition of Sid, the flippingSpineless B*astards who do this to a innocent Loyal Wednesday Fan deserve a life sentence. All Hartlepool Fans have been truly shocked and embarrassed by this, and we are all hoping Sid recovers very soon. My and my mates follow Hartlepool all over the country and have had some great crack over the Years both at Hilsborough, and Cardiff, but unfortunately none of us will be making the journey to you place in the return fixture for fear of our own safety. Its wrong to suggest this might take place, but emotions might be running high that day with certain people, and I for one dont want to be caught up with that.

I have just donated a Tenner to the SId Appeal, and hope many of your true fans will follow suit.

All the best for the season, you lot dont deserve to be in this division.

Get well soon Sid, alot of Hartlepool Fans are thinking of you and your family

Nice post mate and nice gesture donating to the fund. Unfortunately I think your right about the reverse fixture, I'm sure there will be some nobheads looking for revenge, not something the genuine Wednesday fans will be looking for, nor I doubt would Sid, I don't know him personally but from the posts about him on here he wouldn't want revenge. Most Wednesday fans would welcome you to Hillsborough, there has been some nice well wishes coming from Hartlepool fans, just the minority that would make it awkward for your lot, but no doubt the 'group' responsible for the assault won't make the trip as they know what could be in store....

Guest BirdonaMaguire

hopefully the group responsible will still be at her majestys pleasure but given the justice system we have i waint hold my breath.

Been on this site everynight looking for updates on the condition of Sid, the flippingSpineless B*astards who do this to a innocent Loyal Wednesday Fan deserve a life sentence. All Hartlepool Fans have been truly shocked and embarrassed by this, and we are all hoping Sid recovers very soon. My and my mates follow Hartlepool all over the country and have had some great crack over the Years both at Hilsborough, and Cardiff, but unfortunately none of us will be making the journey to you place in the return fixture for fear of our own safety. Its wrong to suggest this might take place, but emotions might be running high that day with certain people, and I for one dont want to be caught up with that.

I have just donated a Tenner to the SId Appeal, and hope many of your true fans will follow suit.

All the best for the season, you lot dont deserve to be in this division.

Get well soon Sid, alot of Hartlepool Fans are thinking of you and your family

Great post perhaps what should be done for the fixture @ S6 is for Wednesday's fans groups to invite their hartlepool counterparts to 'our' safe pubs before the match.

I think this would be a great gesture by Wednesdayite

What nice words mate, people slag football fans off.but obviously you are a true fan, and that is what we all love about the beautiful game, the tails that did this will get what they deserve, don't stay away. Good luck for the season.

Opposing fans never cease to amaze me.

When the two lads were killed coming back from a night match in Coventry a few years ago I was contacted by someone on behalf of Cardiff City who we played a few weeks later and was taken onto the pitch at Ninian Park and presented with a collection from Cardiff fans of nearly ₤700.

Brilliant gesture from fans who have a bad reputation but they went up alot in my estimations that day!

I ve found it hard to come to terms with what happened 2 weeks ago yesterday, i was in weatherspoons pub just round corner from hartlepool train station when i heard the police sirens, me and my mates went to see what the commotion was. To see two wednesdays fans on the floor was awful one of the lads i was with was physically sick. unbeknown to me another lad took a pic of the scene which makes me sick everytime i see it. These guys went to a footy game for fu*ks sake. It could have been me or another other wednesday fan.

REALLY GLAD SID IS ON MEND

FROM ALL TEESSIDE OWLS

post-17794-065773800 1284146665_thumb.jp

I ve found it hard to come to terms with what happened 2 weeks ago yesterday, i was in weatherspoons pub just round corner from hartlepool train station when i heard the police sirens, me and my mates went to see what the commotion was. To see two wednesdays fans on the floor was awful one of the lads i was with was physically sick. unbeknown to me another lad took a pic of the scene which makes me sick everytime i see it. These guys went to a footy game for fu*ks sake. It could have been me or another other wednesday fan.

REALLY GLAD SID IS ON MEND

FROM ALL TEESSIDE OWLS

Shocking that picture, its disgusting whats happened.

That`s me in the Wednesday top, the OB are telling us to go.

The Policeman who looked after Sid until Sunday morning is the one with his back to the camera.

I started shaking when i saw that picture, it really does show what damage these idiots have done.

Please for once let our crap justice system throw the book at these morons.