Two Petitions

Guest Woz1867

With two petitions running there are less then 1,000 people who have signed, obviously everyone else must be happy then with the current situation!

Either that or hasn't been made aware of them.

One of them has only been going for 5 hours and has over 130 signatures already. Considering a lot of people are at work that isn't bad.

Plenty more will sign as soon as they find out about it, and plenty more will sign if anyone is collecting signatures around the ground tomorrow.

Hopefully both will reach 1000 signatures at least and we can print them off and send them both to the club and Co-op. Remember Lee Strafford claims one of the reasons the Co-op haven't kicked the board out yet is because they don't think there's a strong enough feeling among fans to get rid of them. There's only one way to see if LS was telling the truth - sign the petitions, attend the protests, and see what the Co-op think then

157 so far.

The plan is for Kivo's petition and the Co-op one I created to reach 1,000 and then printed and presented to the club / co-op. Obviously even more would be better so spread the word.

Just deleted a couple of odd names on there - apologies if they were yours and real, although I doubt PUBES and Youngboysaresexy are real, and especially the Geoff Hulley one.

When I get a bit of time on my hands I'll be popping round the other football forums as well. I think the case for a club as old and famous as ours being put through the ringer by people who have took us to the brink of administration may garner a lot of support from other clubs.

Cheers