Even If..........

Guest Woz1867

I reckon when/if investment does come in, if the manager has money to spend on transfers that a selling club is going to try and increase the price of their outgoing player. It happened with chelsea and man city, im not saying we will/may get that type of investment but a player who is valued at £1.5 million will probably be sold for a lot more! Obvious it may seem but i think this applies to all clubs who are in a position to spend big bucks.

Any way in the mean time lets hope we get 3 points tomorrow even though AI has been given the dreaded manager of the month award.

UTO!

Guest becauseofboxingday

I reckon when/if investment does come in, if the manager has money to spend on transfers that a selling club is going to try and increase the price of their outgoing player. It happened with chelsea and man city, im not saying we will/may get that type of investment but a player who is valued at £1.5 million will probably be sold for a lot more! Obvious it may seem but i think this applies to all clubs who are in a position to spend big bucks.

Any way in the mean time lets hope we get 3 points tomorrow even though AI has been given the dreaded manager of the month award.

UTO!

We may as well not bother getting investment then and go into Administration.

Any investment as Bluesteel says will allow us to balance the bboks and thats about all I would have thought.

However it would mean rather than servicing massive debts we might actually be able to build on the team each season