Sheridans free kick away at Luton

Guest gozhawk

Guest becauseofboxingday

Can somebody find that link to the goal that was on here a few weeks ago? Cheers

Waddle to Sheridan to Warhurst. How far we have sunk :angry:

It's interesting to watch the crowds when we score. So many fans at other clubs, be it home or away, just seem to stand up, clap for a bit and then shut up and sit back down. Wednesday fans on the other hand have always seemed to go that little bit extra mental!

When we score, especially away, I'm often found a few rows infront or behind of where I started.

Take colchester for example, we had fans invading the pitch to celebrate with the players. This is an equalising goal in league one...crazy!

I bloody love it!

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Anyone got the John Harkes header at Liverpool, Worthington cross, can't remember what year?

Might be the game Collymore scored that 25 yard curler against us??

Just remember when harkes scored a massive surge came from behind us and about 20 of us ended up about 15 rows down the stand. Great day out!!

Harkes left in 1993

Collymore signed for L'Pool in 1995

Guest becauseofboxingday

Harkes left in 1993

Collymore signed for L'Pool in 1995

Yeah, when Collymore scored we lost 1-0.

I was sat in the Liverpool end with my mate and his Dad (who were Liverpool fans). Waddle got subbed and I gave him a standing ovation. At most grounds I would have got abuse. Not at Anfield, people around me joined in and soon the whole ground was applauding him as he went off. They will give a good player credit no matter who he plays for the Scousers, apart from Man Utd I suspect.

Guest GlennWhelan

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S MY WEDNESDAY ROSE COLOURED GLASSES OR MAYBE ALSO THE FACT MY DAD SAYING "THE BEST FREE KICK I EVER SAW WAS...." NUMEROUS TIMES,

BUT WHEN DANIEL JONES SCORED ONE THE SAME WAY IN THE PREMIERSHIP I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT THEY COMPARED IT WITH A MATT LE TISSIER EFFORT - JUST SHOWS HOW UNFASSIONABLE WE ARE WITH THE MEDIA THESE DAYS