Feelings

Guest bartos

Bearing in mind current going on's how is everyone feeling?

I'm somewhat concerned that I find myself not giving a poo poo, maybe it's a defence mechanism?

I hope that my attendance tomorrow ignites some feelings and emotion, preferably anger.

It's now easy to see how people have fell out of love with the club, I've never quite got it til now

Guest PenangOwl

I feel like having one of them really furious tugs, you end up in a bit of pain during, but the end product is worth it.

Thats how I feel about our club.

The answer to overcome these feelings is to have a second shuffle. You will usually find this is all round a much better event.

It is therefore known as "A Godfather"

The Wednesday is The Wednesday and always will be no matter who is at the helm; The Titanic is still The Titanic and she hit the bottom 98 years ago !

History is on the side of the genuine fans, the ones who will dilligently shout The Wednesday on tomorrow come what may...The last straw would be vast numbers of Owls fans becoming disafected and walking away. We do seem to have reached an impasse but the pressure the board are under at the moment is immense, The fans. potential new investors, but more importantly the Coop Bank. This period of brinkmanship will come to an end sooner rather than later.......So fellow Wednesdayites be patient, just a little longer, make as much noise as you like in order to facillitate the passing of the current board but DO NOT despair. More than anything now....THE WEDNESDAY need you, and though you may not realise it at the moment, you need THE WEDNESDAY !