If you could choose one player..

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

Just been thinking.. If you could choose one League 1 player, who would it be?

And if you could choose one player to be taken off the Earth, who would it be?

One player i'd choose, is probably Ben Davies from Notts County. Know there's been a lot of interest recently for him, and his free-kicks against us were deadly. Something we need IMO.

One player to get rid of, Robbie Savage. Something about the man I hate with a passion.

One player i'd choose, is probably Ben Davies from Notts County. Know there's been a lot of interest recently for him, and his free-kicks against us were deadly. Something we need IMO.

One player to get rid of, Robbie Savage. Something about the man I hate with a passion.

I would love to see Savage in the centre of our midfield

Me too, he may appear a wee pipe, but the guy is a character and he'd be invaluable to us.

I thought it was dead funny last season when Savage got the ball off the young uns at half time and they were all chasing him.

Then Ozzie and Barny Owl tackled him to get the ball back, the game needs more characters like him i reckon.

Its w@nkers like Morgan i dont like.

The League One player I'd take would be Lallana.

My most hated player is Morgan so that sums up the second point. Horrible idiot and not becuase he's a pig.

I had the misfortune of sitting right in front of that Blades advert on the tram home from work today. I felt doubly good when I gave out up for am old lady.

Then she died.

I thought it was dead funny last season when Savage got the ball off the young uns at half time and they were all chasing him.

Then Ozzie and Barny Owl tackled him to get the ball back, the game needs more characters like him i reckon.

Its w@nkers like Morgan i dont like.

:laugh:

Yeah I remember that. I also remember when he was interviewed after the game, he said to tell all the Wednesdayites who had asked where his caravan was, that it was in Marsielle. He would be priceless in our dressing room.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I think Savage is great as a player and a personilty. He's not your typical modern day robot of a player. He may bend the rules but he's not a violent thug like some players we could mention. I have him in our midfield.