Which will come first

Investment.

Hopefully!

I know that a potential investor is in talks tonight. Whether anything comes of it is anybodys guess. :rolleyes:

However, I would hope that, after the events of this week, all parties concerned will be taking things seriously.

The investor talking seriously, the Club listening seriously, and the Bank locking the door and standing behind each with a cattle prod.

Administration on feburary 17th 2011, when we're top of the league, the -10 point deduction will knock us back to 4th, then we'll lose to peterborough over 2 legs in the playoffs.

That's some time machine you've got.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Administration on feburary 17th 2011, when we're top of the league, the -10 point deduction will knock us back to 4th, then we'll lose to peterborough over 2 legs in the playoffs.

How can you be so certain that it will be Peterborough?.........:biggrin:

I have said in in other threads but the Coop must be pretty convinced tht investment will happen or they surely would not have thrown the best part of a mill of good money after all the bad.

I say Investment. ...and I hope I am right.

Co-op taking over the day to day running of the club wishful thinking I know but its likely I feel.

That would be my choice, with HW to stay as Chairman, 3 stooges out, and a couple of Co-op Bank people on the Board. Definitely the way ahead, IMO!

One of two thing is going to happen in the near future,which do you think will be first,Investment or administration.Over to you.

We will be o.k. lads.I just changed my car insurance, &credit card to Co-op and sending the wife down the co-op for the groceries. The Chief Exec said that would swing it.